Post your best find of the day!

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee
GORLAK SMASH WORDS!!
--------------------
The Greatest Plate Vest Of All Time! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/293910
So store. so item. http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/136100
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
My best find of the day was
Spoiler
NOT THE FUCKING PATCH!

lol

everyone's worse nightmare
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG

Happy that it dropped and dropped as a 4S, not happy that it gobbled up all my fusings (not like I had that many to begin with).
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Aug 20, 2013, 6:24:02 AM
wow

that helm is both creepy and awesome at the same time

'

1 hr of play time, cant complain
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
Last edited by tobes111 on Aug 20, 2013, 8:50:27 AM
Until the net is connected at my new house i live vicariously through this thread...

Come on now, entertain me
A couple of days ago I found:

All three of them.

In the same Mud Geyser map :)
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul...
"
tobes111 wrote:
wow

that helm is both creepy and awesome at the same time

It is. :)

This just dropped on me in a rare map from the boss.

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

My Craft Logs-thread/359202
First drop was:

Then Maelström of Chaos and there this 3.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info