PC servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .

Post your best find of the day!

alched the Beast then got a div drop for full set just after and ventor rolled pretty nice
"
joerocket10r wrote:

alched the Beast then got a div drop for full set just after and ventor rolled pretty nice

AWESOME Ventor roll
Doing a standard solo map run and found Zana who sent me to the Temple map. Wipe out corrupted piety and came across my Bro Cadiro. Nice map man, thanks!

Then I ran the Vaults of Atziri map I already had and dropped a Maelstrom of Chaos map. Woo-hoo, Dream within a Dream achievement done!

Ran a twinned Dark Forest map and scored another Vaults of Aziri map. Along with the assorted currency and items I did well in the Vaal Fragments department. Plus the perfect Three Dragons is just icing on the cake.

A couple of other maps scored me some nice amulets too.

RNG was finally with me tonight!
So yeah had another 2 exalts drop tonight, lol. :\
I just used a vaal orb on a rare leather belt and got this:

I think its pretty good...
That belt O_O
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...

Need higher lvl vorici to link the boot though.

Also got a voll's devotion from brodiro which I sold, best day yet i in perandus!: D
Was running Normal Trials of Ascendancy with a new character to run the Lab and get some sweet (i.e. completely not aligned to my character) enchantments.

Keep running into the odd Perandus mob but as I'm now a high level I get no coins. Still, takes a few seconds to kill the mobs so why not. Killed this last mob and when I got to the stash it was already open (unusual, never had that before) and laying on the ground were the following items:

I thought Rhoa feathers only dropped from the Albino Rhoa but I guess not. Anyone else seen something unusual like that?

And another Cadiro deal, 10 Jewellers Orbs for 4 coins. That's the cheapest deal I've ever had! Followed by another set of 10 for 9 coins. Bloody inflation!
Last edited by Aldora_the_Summoner on Apr 15, 2016, 10:12:26 PM
"Might I unburden you of some coinage?"

Oh, I dunno, Cadiro... Might you?

Last edited by Kelvynn on Apr 15, 2016, 9:10:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info