Post your best find of the day!

Holey Moley,

Loaded up my L65 ranger with new gear and skills, went for a test drive in the Old Fields to make sure everything is working. Kicked over a rock and this crawled out....

You can grind for gear eternally and not find what you need, then when you least expect it something nice happens. Not that I actually need a lightning coil right now, but I am sure I will find a use for it!

Other day was 3 unique gold rings and a greed's embrace. Today is bow themed. Drops are an inside job
@UnfairMonopoly
Never ever seen a Albino Rhoa.

But farming for Q20 gems in Mud Flats:

Now I just need the rod and it's fishing time.

just by doing some voll runs + 4-5 maps yesterday, brittle cards allready sold :/

~15jewellers + 7fus on the chest tho :O
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
@ doe, see, I found something too... the addiction is real..

POE is life. POE is ♥.
A nice drop and a nice vaal to close out the day.

izi pizi
1st time i've seen this one:

dropped from a corrupted carto box in a corrupted map, which I got from another carto two maps before :o.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Nov 18, 2015, 6:18:35 PM
Thank you blue Mud Geyser map with total of 33% IIR and zero IIQ.

That's a total of two Voltaxic Rifts I've found in the game now and both with virtually no magic find.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info