griefer

Had a guy come to my game to kill bandits in act 2. When I hit kill he hit help and immediately attacked me. I then baited him into another game with an alt and found the same behaviour.
It is this underhanded behaviour that drags a game down, please deal with this griefer

I don't know where to report, so I've refrained from using his name.
GM support please

Edit: In onslaught league
Last edited by kequilla on Jul 25, 2013, 6:20:41 PM
"
kequilla wrote:
Had a guy come to my game to kill bandits in act 2. When I hit kill he hit help and immediately attacked me. I then baited him into another game with an alt and found the same behaviour.
It is this underhanded behaviour that drags a game down, please deal with this griefer

I don't know where to report, so I've refrained from using his name.
GM support please

Edit: In onslaught league

Kill the newb with your alt? Stack some bear traps.
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
Im done, every game it seems if there are bandits involved theres a griefer.
Couldn't even check the fuckign level to see if they might be a griefer
dude seriously if your playing a hardcore league dont u think you would check their level, or atleast be careful of who you do this quest with? just sounds naive, why not ask ur friends to help next time?

joining a an unknown public party is just asking for it, or level up and do it solo they are not hard
a certain thralls wet dream
Thinkin of coming back.
The game that pissed me off was one I created, I was past the bandits and having a blast with discharge Templar. Got dragged into oaks, w/o knowing I cant choose when fighting starts(that whole bit where your choice is made for u if u finished the quest already). I also tried to check level but wouldn't show up for some reason.
The final thing was I lagged a bit between the start of the fight and my death; essentially popping the screen from (I thought) choice at top of screen, to resurrect.

Lag is environmental, I don't sweat it. What I do hate are griefers; and components In the game where control is taken away. The folks at grinding gears should of greyed out 1 option depending on majority vote, enabling the people who've finished the quest to act as a gate against griefers.
griefing is one reason D2 stayed so popular for so long, nothing more fun then tracking people down with a lvl 30 kick assassin and kicking the crap out of them when they are levelling hahaha
GG
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
Oh and when you say "control is taken away", having things the other way around is taking control away from people who like to hunt or open pvp

cutthroat game is supposed to be cutthroat
Love it, can't believe I didn't think of this. Not interested in using a high level to do this, but it definitely seems like old D1-2 style hunting fun.
IGN: LordAsutarosu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info