Thoughts?

So I am hoping to soon acquire a beta key so I can find this out for myself. But as I have yet to receive one I thought I would leave this here. Now that people have a taste of this game how do you think it will hold up against D3? 1-10 fun factor? How long is the beta? Can't find any information on it but will this game be run with a item shop?
I believe this may be as fun or even more fun then Diablo but I highly doubt it will be as popular.
Steam: Braden01
"
Kodama wrote:
So I am hoping to soon acquire a beta key so I can find this out for myself. But as I have yet to receive one I thought I would leave this here. Now that people have a taste of this game how do you think it will hold up against D3? 1-10 fun factor? How long is the beta? Can't find any information on it but will this game be run with a item shop?

Dude come on search for posts, this has been asked a number om times. Please read it hurts the community.
Considering that this game is free to play compared to Diablo 3's high price and ingame auction houses where you can buy stuff for real money then yea. This game will definitely have a higher appeal to countries in eastern europe and poor westerners.

It is also often these people who play the most.

The only thing I find negative is the fact that the servers are located in New Zeeland which will provide a ton of lag unless Euro, US and Asia servers are planned.

Tiv
"
tivodor wrote:

The only thing I find negative is the fact that the servers are located in New Zeeland which will provide a ton of lag unless Euro, US and Asia servers are planned.

Tiv

No, servers are in US atm, and at release they will have servers in Us and Europe. the split is "just" to split up geographic locations as for example these 2 locations have totally different prime playing time. Oceanic and others are considered if they see its needed.

They said they have tested it firmly to play from new zeeland to US and they don't see any problem playing like that :)
"
Braden1996 wrote:
I believe this may be as fun or even more fun then Diablo but I highly doubt it will be as popular.

Pretty much.
i have been waiting for diablo 3 for 10 years... at this rate it wont come out for another 10 years.. this game will probobly have plenty of time to run its course by the time it comes out

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info