[open] How to PvP with friend?

Hi!

First post here at forum :)

Im trying to play pvp vs my friend but I have no idea how. We are almost the same lvl, 42 and 41 and we both went to the act 2 guy and clicked "join pvp" but neither one of us gets any hits, just an empty list. We did this both in the same town, in and out of party.

Anyone willing to give some tips?

Regards
"
Hjultomten wrote:
Hi!

Im trying to play pvp vs my friend but I have no idea how. We are almost the same lvl, 42 and 41 and we both went to the act 2 guy and clicked "join pvp" but neither one of us gets any hits, just an empty list. We did this both in the same town, in and out of party.

Regards

Hey there,

There are currently two modes of PvP:
Act 2 Normal, level 28 and below.

Act 2 Merciless, anything goes.

If you're getting an empty list, I suspect you're attempting it in Cruel, which there is currently no arenas/modes available.
PvP Matchmaking is currently a total mess (though PvP itself is fine!).

- We need an option to duel a *specific* person without having to rely on luck.
- We need the possibility to queue and then continue playing while staying in the queue. Then there would also be much much more people queueing for PvP.
- We need PvP in Cruel.

:)
there should be a MLD tier, so many cool uniques and builds would come into play
Yeah, when the game is growing its becoming even harder to do a match with a friend!
Once we get the pvp patch, they said they would also give us the option to pvp with anyone by right clicking their name or character and selecting 'duel', something to that effect. Once we get the pvp patch, which will probably be 1.3 at this rate.

Please give us the pvp patch soon... dying... d3 flashbacks... gasp cough
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
Hjultomten wrote:
Hi!

Regards

Hey there,

If you're getting an empty list, I suspect you're attempting it in Cruel, which there is currently no arenas/modes available.

Henry, due to your extensive qualifications of posting once in the PvP forums, you've been appointed the PvP Community Manager.

Congrats!

EDIT: I joke, it is easy to get frustrated and forget that GGG does actually read all our junk, even in the PvP forums :p
Last edited by aimlessgun on Dec 3, 2013, 1:30:30 PM
"
aimlessgun wrote:
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
Hjultomten wrote:
Hi!

Regards

Hey there,

Henry, due to your extensive qualifications of posting once in the PvP forums, you've been appointed the PvP Community Manager.

Congrats!

EDIT: I joke, it is easy to get frustrated and forget that GGG does actually read all our junk, even in the PvP forums :p

I loled, although it would be rad to have henry be our pvp representative. I know he likes metal, and anyone who likes metal, I can trust.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info