How do I get Granite/Diamond Flask?

I have found a granite flask, but Id like to get a 2nd and I have yet to ever see a diamond flask drop. Is there a recipe to make these somehow? Any tips would be so awesome. thanks
If you're on either the hardcore or onslaught leagues I can gift you a spare granite flask. I've never seen a diamond flask drop, so I can't help you there.

You could try your hand at buying flasks in trade chat; I don't know how much diamonds go for, but a granite usually go for an alch, maybe 2 if you have an unlucky bunch of sellers.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
"
Paragon1 wrote:
I have found a granite flask, but Id like to get a 2nd and I have yet to ever see a diamond flask drop. Is there a recipe to make these somehow? Any tips would be so awesome. thanks

I play since CB and have seen maybe 6-8 Granite Flasks. Compared to that I had 8-10 Exalts drop in my time playing the game. :(
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
Paragon1 wrote:

I play since CB and have seen maybe 6-8 Granite Flasks. Compared to that I had 8-10 Exalts drop in my time playing the game. :(

So there is no other way to get them besides drops, you cant craft them?
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
Paragon1 wrote:

I would gladly sell you a Granite or ten for an exalt to help restore that balance.
ก็็็็็็็็็็IGN:Varanice(90 EA Marauder); Aura_Amoureux (8X LL Aurastack Cyclone Scion)
Softore Shop Thread #665265 -Uniques, Race Rewards, Gems, and more.
I also play LLD PvP in SC, and race as Witch or occasionally Scion.
www.twitch.tv/varanice
"
Varanice wrote:
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
Paragon1 wrote:

I would gladly sell you a Granite or ten for an exalt to help restore that balance.

Sorry to say, but I only play selffound^^
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Pretty sure granite flasks are just a myth
they are there:

Seems to be not very common, though. (but more than diamond flasks)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Jul 18, 2013, 7:29:54 AM
What league? Is it's Anarchy/Standard, I can get you as many as you want. I find them so often, I don't pick the up anymore.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
First granite flask I found in Anarchy came with a 94% increased armor mod :)
_Slinger of <ZAP!>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info