0.11.2b Patch Notes

"
KoTao wrote:
There are those of us who dont sidegrade simply because a sidegrade is made available.

Inb4 1% here, 1% there, squiggly new interface etc.

The delusion that XP is still on par with the most recent windows versions is long past being funny.
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
Win2000 pro 4lyfe.
seriously though, thanks for the quick fix... XP is the shit, vista and win 7 are trash
GORLAK SMASH WORDS!!
--------------------
The Greatest Plate Vest Of All Time! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/293910
So store. so item. http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/136100
Last edited by enshin on Jul 16, 2013, 12:32:32 AM
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.11.2b
  • Fixed a bug where our integrated Twitch streaming did not work under Windows XP.

This actually prevented Windows XP clients from running at all - very sorry about that! In response to this issue we're moving the Windows XP quality assurance step to occur after everything else, just in case last minute changes break that version.

Thanks for the fix, GGG. Love the great and quick work from you guys as always.
"
IlluminaBlade wrote:
"
KoTao wrote:
There are those of us who dont sidegrade simply because a sidegrade is made available.

The delusion that XP is still on par with the most recent windows versions is long past being funny.

The newer windows offer nothing i need or am interested in. When they do, ill upgrade. Until then, im not wasting my resources. Its that simple.
IGN: KoTao
i have a windows xp acer expire 3610 and the new patch doenst work agaain can you fix it please thank you :)
still not working :/
Servers restarting, is there a third patch?
IRON MAN
"
KoTao wrote:
"
IlluminaBlade wrote:
"
KoTao wrote:

The newer windows offer nothing i need or am interested in. When they do, ill upgrade. Until then, im not wasting my resources. Its that simple.

I'm using Windows 7 now but I do prefer Windows XP. XP doesn't have a DWM that is fucking hopeless at maintaining Vsync WITHOUT stutter.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
After these 0.11.2 and b, the game client crashes before entering the log in screen.

The error message shown is
"Metadata/Items/CurrencyOrb LOW Error.
Metadata/Items/CurrencyOrb LOW.ao is non-virtual and does not have a physical file"

Do I need reinstall all the software, or are there any other solutions?
Last edited by JapaneseTaiwanese on Jul 16, 2013, 5:04:56 AM
Whats with the Windows 95 love? :3
"There is only one God, and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: Not today." -Syrio Forel

HC-Only|IGN: OhneTemplerTemplar
DE Wiki: de.pathofexilewiki.com
Last edited by Ahrenos on Jul 16, 2013, 5:51:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info