0.9.11k Patch Notes

Version 0.9.11k
  • Fixed a server crash that could occur when offering Maps to the vendor.
  • If you ignore a player (with the /ignore command), they are now unable to spam you with party or friend invitations.
  • Added the ability to run special event leagues where players are not allowed to be in parties.
  • Fixed the calculation of Shockwave Totem's damage.
  • Modified the vendor sell value of some Map mods.
  • Fixed a problem that would happen if a player sold equipped items whose attribute bonuses were needed to meet the requirements of other equipped items that are also being sold.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Cool, nothing really exciting this time however, any info on when we might see a 9.12 preview or something :)
DAMN that's a lot of patches.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
Cool, nothing really exciting this time however, any info on when we might see a 9.12 preview or something :)

He guessed within a couple of weeks
Not the fix that I am hoping to see but thanks for the update Chris!
I've been Jay Wilson-ed.
Diablo 3: World of Kitecraft

Immortalsoulz: lvl 72 dual-weapon duelist
Zealato: lvl 41 Elemental bow ranger
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.11k
  • Fixed the calculation of Shockwave Totem's damage.
  • [/li]

How so Chris?
"
Wooser69 wrote:
DAMN that's a lot of patches.

Mini patches to be precise, but yeah, 10 of them. lol
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Aug 16, 2012, 1:47:20 AM
Still need to fix the occasional glitch where your game crashes when you first-hit Act 1 boss.
This minor patch was needed before the major patch.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Aug 16, 2012, 1:49:05 AM
I wonder what they're gonna do when they run out of letters. 0.9.11aa?
I confirmed that I am still in HC league. Then I died.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info