school sucks

wudnt u agree? hmmmnn??
U JELLY?????????
When I was a teenager: def. YES
But now I'm adult: No, it was much easier than work and university-things actually is, so enjoy it and learn learn learn ;)

uMad!

Stay in school, get good grades so you don't have to work your ass off like me fixing laptops for geeksquad. If I actually made better grades and got a scholarship I would be managing that damn place by now.
http://www.dslreports.com/im/98356271/7238.png
"
pearljamming wrote:
Stay in school, get good grades so you don't have to work your ass off like me fixing laptops for geeksquad. If I actually made better grades and got a scholarship I would be managing that damn place by now.

hmmn very tru idd
U JELLY?????????
School sux if you treat it like it sux... I did, and I didn't get much out of it for a long time despite always scoring 99th percentile... then I joined a lab that pushed me to learn biology and biochemical topics that were directly applicable to what I personally was doing...

Learning hands on in groups is extremely valuable, and much better than what students typically go through.

Now I am a molecular biologist doing high level protein work on Cancer and other diseases.

If I could give one piece of advice to any student... find a teacher or professor to mentor you and find a project to work on that involves the subjects you are interested in.... and if you don't know how to start doing that, just ask teachers or your principal.

Turning crappy and boring book studying and classes into an applied project really helps make it less crappy.
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]
School is where you go to show people you want to proceed into life successfully and richly.

So that when you die you leave a giant mansion full of glorious objects that the government will acquire and sell for their own greedy ends.

/school
So I kicked him in the head till he was dead! Nyeahahaha!
School is where you are forced to conform and learn how to fit in. Education is merely a byproduct.
"
Jelly wrote:
wudnt u agree? hmmmnn??

Better have 10 sucky school years then 50 sucky working years.
While I wouldn't want to go back to school, I wish I made more of it when I was there. Enjoy it while you can.
Yes it does! I start School tomorrow!!! and still no Path of Exile code. Tisk Tisk, the less time I have to play the less time I have to post valuable feedback about the game in the forums of this site (so hurry it up guys will ya!)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info