Map to maker on or off switch please.

This.
IGN:
Standard: @MeowViking
Perandus: @VikingVortex
"
Route1 wrote:
Dat keystone....

I love keystones that pack a lot into them. Personally, I think each notable keystone should have at least four things in them.
"Keystones" refer to the big nodes like Vaal pact, Eldritch Battery ect, I believe.
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
Last edited by fortyb4five on Jul 12, 2013, 12:33:01 AM
TY Chris, this is awesome............... no more scrubs sponging map drops from others

I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
"
wiggin wrote:
I dislike the M2M change very much. I think the current implementation is perfect. Or was. New players who reach endgame will once again have tougher times while we who are already there will have it easier.

Obviously feedback is weighted this way just like it was with the level scaling change before but the direction is once again wrong. The game should not favor senior players too much or the new ones will ... not play.

Reconsider!

cheers
w.

P.S.
Catacombs are stupid zone. Sure I run them sometimes on my ranged chars that don't get shotgun cold spells in their face, but some people, however weird and unnatural it may sound, play melee.

you are a bottom feeding guppy fish that is too poor or lazy to run your own maps.... your post and you make me weep for how pathetic a gamer can be..............

if u want to suck the leftovers off of a tree trunk turn into plankton u loser
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
"
wiggin wrote:
[...] but some people, however weird and unnatural it may sound, play melee.

Really? I thought they all took a break after 0.11! ;D
"Yes, it is perfectly fair. It just sucks ass."
posted by Thaelyn on 12. August 2013 17:33
"
D3izhistory wrote:

you are a bottom feeding guppy fish that is too poor or lazy to run your own maps.... your post and you make me weep for how pathetic a gamer can be..............

Such an amazingly insightful and well put post. You offer so much positive content placed in a highly moral framework, truly an example of a constrictive public speech.
I really hope the folks at GGG notice this and really shine the spotlight on just how things should be done.
Such a shame that you hide behind the anonymity of a disposal account.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Last edited by SkyCore on Jul 12, 2013, 3:23:30 AM
"
D3izhistory wrote:

I can see many people disagree with me but I still think it is the case.

The situation I describe exists in the low maps 66-69 where new players who just recently beat Piety (or even not yet) and enter map content. Obviously the current implementation of M2M was a compromise that was kinda good in low maps where noobs could get lucky and start building their own map pool without having to farm lunaris or dock or whatever and enjoy the cool maps while doing so and it sucked a bit in the higher level ones where every hi-lvl map drop matters.

Now this compromise is being shifted towards the hi-lvl content. Of course most people are there and want their 100% M2M because that's where it's at and the feedback looks that way. People praised the difficulty wall in the middle of a3 raising as well for similar reasons. The problem I tried to point at is that there are still players who are just starting or will start playing PoE in the future who will have once again a bit tougher times than we had when we started. And I think it is a bad thing.

I know I am making a target of myself but whatever. Alright, that's all, keep weeping.
✠ ✠
"
HandsomeBear wrote:
"
Sea_of_Vomit wrote:

This.

And who is going to open their own map and make it FFA for map drops?
adania/93 --- ElementalNecro/91 --- GwanSauceMan/90
ScionFakeWitch/88 --- WikiWikiWitch/87 --- LArrowToTheKnee/83
Lethal_Injection/80
[b color="#FE2EC8"][b color="#FFAC12"][/b]
Another excellent, excellent change GGG.

Recently I hosted a series of 71+ maps in a public group and had a rare Mine map taken (Permanent Allocation). Thankfully it wasn't an even higher level map, but that incident still made me want to never run public maps ever again.

They can have the unique maps since their worth ranges from a few GCPs to an exalt, but the very high level maps are worth a lot more than that. The reasoning that it's a unique and it's rolled as a unique and not a map also makes perfect logical sense.

"
adania wrote:
"
HandsomeBear wrote:
"
Sea_of_Vomit wrote:

This.

And who is going to open their own map and make it FFA for map drops?

Exactly. It makes me wonder whether the people who want an option or an on/off switch are those who join public map groups hoping for the chance to pick up high level maps without spending the effort of building their own map base or hosting their own public map groups.

Sorry, guess ninjas lose again. Try actually earning your own items, currency, and maps instead of looting it from others.
It should be mandatory for players to have a high level character (88+) and have done the highest level content before they are allowed to post comments about end-game content, end-game balance, and what's "OP"
Last edited by Athoy on Jul 12, 2013, 9:12:44 AM
"
Athoy wrote:

Exactly. It makes me wonder whether the people who want an option or an on/off switch are those who join public map groups hoping for the chance to pick up high level maps without spending the effort of building their own map base or hosting their own public map groups.

Sorry, guess ninjas lose again. Try actually earning your own items, currency, and maps instead of looting it from others.

You have to realize some people play with their friends and they like to ffa even with the map drops.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info