Passive Skill Tree

Hey GGG,

I've been watching some live streams and I love the look and feel of the game so far- its a bit torturous watching and not being able to play but I still have hope for a key!

I'm wondering if you guys could possible put up a screenshot or even better an interactive version of the passive skill tree. This would be a great way for the people waiting on a key to get a little taste of the game and I'm really curious about all the paths and options I can take with my class. Dunno if this is possible but would be greatly appreciated. Love you stuff keep it up.

doodoo butter on your domeski
"
daveeeeeed wrote:
Hey GGG,

I've been watching some live streams and I love the look and feel of the game so far- its a bit torturous watching and not being able to play but I still have hope for a key!

I'm wondering if you guys could possible put up a screenshot or even better an interactive version of the passive skill tree. This would be a great way for the people waiting on a key to get a little taste of the game and I'm really curious about all the paths and options I can take with my class. Dunno if this is possible but would be greatly appreciated. Love you stuff keep it up.

You should really search before posting as this has been asked a number of time.

The main reason to not posted is because changes will be made and it will see some streamlining.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info