I seriously Fing hate all these kids that signed up with multiple email accounts

Accounts made from the same IP address should be banned and the keys redistributed. In the unlikely event that both you and a family member in your household both got into beta well too bad.

ITs rediculous seeing variations on the same name or with 555 instead of 666 after their name getting more and more keys.

Everytime I see someone already in Beta trying to trade one of their additional keys for something I get more pissed off.

How are these same people getting multiple keys in the first place if not for multi accounting.
I can Haz BETA?
"Accounts made from the same IP address should be banned and the keys redistributed. In the unlikely event that both you and a family member in your household both got into beta well too bad."

There are a lot of cases of people in the same household wanting to play the same game. Yes we could use the same account but I like my individuality.

"ITs rediculous seeing variations on the same name or with 555 instead of 666 after their name getting more and more keys.
"

I totally agree in this case ... clear case.

"Everytime I see someone already in Beta trying to trade one of their additional keys for something I get more pissed off.
"

I believe the accounts awarded by the timer are just activated without a key. I believe the people giving out keys won them. So that shouldn't matter.
-Intel Core i5 2500K
-ASUS Sabertooth P67
-MSI GeForce GTX 460 Fermi Cyclone OC 725MHZ 768MB x2
-Kingston HyperX KHX1600C9D3K2 4X2GB
-Kingston SSDNow V100 Series 64GB
-Antec Earthwatts 750W
It's 30mins extra on the timer for everyone else when someone already in the beta gets picked again, or one of their 50 different smurf accounts.

Since it's RNG it's theoreticly possible for someone with 30 accounts to get picked 30 times in a row (at that point he should lotto tho rather than PoE) but anyway 30x 30mins = 15 hours wasted for everyone else :P
Whore Queen of Babylon
Last edited by Crenssi on Aug 23, 2011, 12:34:38 AM
ip logging would be a good way to deal with the mass email registrations, it's sad that those people wil most likely try to sell the betakeys on ebay or something :(
So much bullshit in this thread. You aren't a communist dictator.

Opisfag.
XBL: Ekpaidefsi Current game playing: COD: BO
"
Nekrosis wrote:
So much bullshit in this thread. You aren't a communist dictator.

Opisfag.

I don't think you have to be a communist to be a dictator. Also, obviously he isn't a dictator, otherwise his revisions to the picking process would already be in effect; he wouldn't even have to propose them.

It's sad that people are selling keys and making money off of a project that is meant to be F2P. It just makes it harder to people like us who want to take the time to play the game and help shape it to become something that will last many years to come.

But it's all ok, because we will get our chance soon enough.
You can only make like 5 accounts from one IP
I got pissed seeing ppl joining in august and even few days ago getting beta key so i made more accounts. You gonna blame me for raising my chances to gain key? Don't really care, just like you i'm waiting every day since beginning of beta for a key.
I'm realistic and when i saw how my luck is i decided to up my chances of getting beta key, needless to say i still haven't gotten beta key and if i do get an extra i'll be sure to give it to someone, probably my brother so we can play together tho.
It isn't fair making multiple accounts i agree, but then again i also think it isn't fair ppl joining on 20th august getting beta key next day on 21st or veteran joining on 3rd august, making 1 post on 7th with "gg" reply, getting veteran key on 17th (i think).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info