0.9.11i Patch Notes

So many patches! I hope one of them doesn't kick me into a pit.
"
Chris wrote:

Fixed a bug where flat mana reservation auras could display the wrong mana reserved when mana cost reduction passives were present.

Are mana cost reduction passives supposed to work with with auras? I am currently not receiving any reduction from mana cost reduction passives on Clarity and Discipline. Am I incorrect in thinking that I should be getting a reduction?
"
Laellu wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Fixed a bug where flat mana reservation auras could display the wrong mana reserved when mana cost reduction passives were present.

Are mana cost reduction passives supposed to work with with auras? I am currently not receiving any reduction from mana cost reduction passives on Clarity and Discipline. Am I incorrect in thinking that I should be getting a reduction?
No.
There are mana cost reduction passives, which apply to costs, but not reservation.
There are mana reservation reduction passives, which apply to reservation (like auras) but not costs.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Laellu wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

No.
There are mana cost reduction passives, which apply to costs, but not reservation.
There are mana reservation reduction passives, which apply to reservation (like auras) but not costs.

Ok thank you for clearing that up for me. When I first purchased the passives, my tooltip indicated a reduction, but that disappeared when I zoned. Is that what was fixed in the patch? If not then there is a problem with the tooltip for *regular* mana cost reduction passives where they indicate a reduction in reserved mana for auras until you zone.

Thank you for all the good work =)
"
Laellu wrote:
Ok thank you for clearing that up for me. When I first purchased the passives, my tooltip indicated a reduction, but that disappeared when I zoned. Is that what was fixed in the patch? If not then there is a problem with the tooltip for *regular* mana cost reduction passives where they indicate a reduction in reserved mana for auras until you zone.
Yes, that's the bug that this patch fixed. The distinction between the two types of passives used to work differently, and the visual display on the skill popup didn't get fully updated until now.
Have a feeling this game will be VERY successful.
Oh my god! I knew something was buggy with the totem casting speed. I have a ton of casting speed on my main, and when I heard the base cast speed was 1s, I should have put two and two together.

Faster aura summoning too, I assume for the same reason but not in the patch notes.
Did you guys ninja nerf the unique limbsplitter? I divined mine hoping for a higher % IPD and my static IPD went from (25-50) to (5-10)
RIP Bolto
"
Excerpt from the 0.9.11 Parch Notes Increased item quantity prefixes have been removed from the game. Items that already have them are unaffected.

I'm really confused. Is this in/out/or back in? Why I ask is, because I rolled this ring today 14/08/2012
Unavailable
I'm BACK :)
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Probably the "of Gathering" Suffix

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info