List of Hard / Soft Caps?

Is there a compiled list of caps?
I've searched the forums and concluded from the generated list of topics there is virtually no such thing as attack speed capping. But i read in someones post that resists cap at 75. (not sure how true that is). Which got me wondering what other caps there might be that i was unaware of.
Resists cap at 75% (though there are passives and unique items which increases that cap)

Block is also capped at 75%

Evasion is capped at 95%

I'm not quite sure what you mean with soft caps - but maybe the current lvl 'cap' could be put here (currently somwhere slightly above 80 - you start outleveling enemys so far that you don't get much/any xp)
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Last edited by Sony_Black on Aug 10, 2012, 9:33:19 PM
"
Sony_Black wrote:
Evasion is capped at 95%

Note that the evasion percentage in your character screen is an estimate. Some enemies are more accurate than others, and level difference between you and the enemy also affects evasion/accuracy. But yes, hard capped at 95%.
Critical strike chance hard capped at 95%

Skill gems soft capped at lvl 15. They go up to lvl 20, but the exp required for each level skyrockets and the benefit gained per level is much lower than levels 1-15.
"
Sony_Black wrote:

I'm not quite sure what you mean with soft caps - but maybe the current lvl 'cap' could be put here (currently somwhere slightly above 80 - you start outleveling enemys so far that you don't get much/any xp)

I think you understood what i meant by 'soft cap' based on your response. :)
Generally if a soft cap is put in place, you can go past it but there might be diminishing returns.
Where as with a hard cap, you either cannot go past it or if you do there is no benefit, diminished or otherwise.

Thanks for the responses!
It's easier to choose better upgrades / skill paths when I know where things cap.
Hitchance is also capped at 95% (beside the actual behaviour of 'Resolute Technique') and is never lower than 5%.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info