exaltworthy? could hit 900ish es

so look at this guys. I rolled 2 prefixes (es% and hybrid es %) and 2 suffixes ( lightning resistance and intelligence).

the int roll is mediocre but light res is rather good. so basically its 4/6 stats that i would want on a chest. Now there is 25% CHANCE to get +local energy shield(of the prefixes), and then it rolls a bracket of + local es, but given its ilvl 78 there is a potential of getting +145 es.

So is this something i should try to exalt or not? I am very torn. and very poor.. :P
Personally, i made a 943es ilvl78 regalia a while back before exhalting anything. I just think the risk it too large unless you are ok with throwing an exhalt away.

Does it have the possibility to becoming a great chest? sure it does...

Put it this way, if you threw an exhalt on the floor and lost it, would you cry or would you shrug it off. If you would shrug, then exhalt the chest ^_^

I always try to remind myself that no matter what the outcome could be, its still just a 400+es chest until then.
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
Last edited by Zanixx on Jun 27, 2013, 12:12:11 PM
Not worth exalt, only 25% chance to get flat es roll.

You always can have "flat es" and "% es" by using only alt + regal, so dont use exalted.
"
dublekil wrote:
Not worth exalt, only 25% chance to get flat es roll.

You always can have "flat es" and "% es" by using only alt + regal, so dont use exalted.

I could have saved myself some time. This ^
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
Wouldn't exalt that, no way...
Chaos or regal-game..
You want the ES in place, and exalt for resistances..atleast that's my view on it.
IGN: Gahrlaag
Wiki - http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Move de sync from de bathroom to de kitchen for better flow!
crisis solved.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info