Rewards

Are they tradable?
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-l6FT-CejS6U/UCP0pkxOIeI/AAAAAAAAHSs/PSTjnPU_1iE/s1600/angry-old-man-meme-trolling.jpg
Last bumped on Jun 26, 2013, 10:51:32 PM
Race rewards have always been tradable.

Im wondering why there are five pairs of boots and zero helms, gloves or torsos.

Leather belt is nice as this seasons white item.
IGN: KoTao
"
KoTao wrote:

Im wondering why there are five pairs of boots and zero helms, gloves or torsos.

I was going to make a thread about this, but may as well hijack this one.

Seriosuly, 5 boots? The demi is a boot too. The season of the boot? Boring rewards dudes, boring.

Also, what is that reaper's axe doing that high up the ladder? I place its value and utility on about the same level as the Shiversting.

Just read about the mess that is the new signature race too. Coupled with the new rewards, my mind is pretty full of fuck right now.

edit: Just a little comparsion to the top 4 season 2 rewards

Carnage Heart
Tabula Rasa
Andvarius
Astramentis

Items that are good and desireable for just about any character.

The ones now are good for specialty builds at best, excluding the axe, which is good for no one.
Last edited by boof on Jun 27, 2013, 1:04:49 AM
So could someone tell me how much it would cost to trade for Season 2's Tabula Rasa?
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-l6FT-CejS6U/UCP0pkxOIeI/AAAAAAAAHSs/PSTjnPU_1iE/s1600/angry-old-man-meme-trolling.jpg
Absolutely AWFUL prizes, i mean seriously most of it isnt worth much more than a GCP or 2.. gonna be a lot less participants.
"
Absolutely AWFUL prizes, i mean seriously most of it isnt worth much more than a GCP or 2.. gonna be a lot less participants.

I want those Rainbowstrides. Those combined with Stone of Lazhwar gives you max spell block.
Somewhat late to change the load of boots now, alt art taking time and all. Still seems like an odd decision.

Disappointed in the lack of per-event rewards too, orbs or otherwise.

"
CajunKinoodle wrote:
I want those Rainbowstrides. Those combined with Stone of Lazhwar gives you max spell block.

A bit off topic, but lazhwar + perfect rainbowstride = 75% of block chance applied to spells, which will turn 75% block chance into 56% spell block.
Last edited by KoTao on Jun 27, 2013, 4:35:24 AM
#Rainbowstrides: With the Templar area node you can get to 87%, which is 65% spell block. Going for a perfect Rathpith Globe instead of Stone of Lazhwar bumps that up to 97% (close enough to 100%), and also still has room for Eye of Chayula.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
#Rainbowstrides: With the Templar area node you can get to 87%, which is 65% spell block. Going for a perfect Rathpith Globe instead of Stone of Lazhwar bumps that up to 97% (close enough to 100%), and also still has room for Eye of Chayula.

You dont say.
My point is there is a case or two where the Strides are actually quite good.

Where you implied they weren't that great.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 27, 2013, 3:57:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info