0.11.1b Patch Notes

Is there a mistake in tooktip.
Bevor patch my heavy strike was 4,8 k dps now its 1,6 k. But if i make a map i see no big differenz in killing mobs. (groundslam and leap slam tooltip show also a half of dmg bevore patch.

Mostly annoying for me in this game is, that if there a more then 10 mobs on screen, often when i jumped into a mob group with leap slam my char stand and do nothing (no chilled not frozen or stunned). If i click to move he dont move. Ich i click to jump he dont jump. Then (if i dont die) he first move and then perhaps jump. Thats totaly crazy and make me crying so that my wife dont like if a play poe. :-( If there are less then about 10 mobs, all is fine.
k
Awesome! My Rain of Arrows back to the dps before patch. GGG rules.
why you increased ALL PHYS DMG to ALL bosses???!!!
Last edited by rybinartem on Jun 26, 2013, 8:45:46 AM
"
pubeFRO wrote:
need to fix RF sounding like a broken vibrator i literally cant hear any other ingame sounds with this thing

It's a neck massager!!!!
Anyone Else not receiving Xp. Yes I am killing mobs at lv 67 in Lunaris And yes my Level isn't an issue for these mobs rewarding Xp. In fac, on the toon I just played, exactly the same level as the mobs.

Known bug or account related..??

Any help appreciated

Edit:- Solved it was putting me in Cruel for some reason after death. LV 51 mobs might have something to do with it. Still a patch issue though i think..
Last edited by Weaz on Jun 26, 2013, 10:53:37 AM
"
rybinartem wrote:
why you increased ALL PHYS DMG to ALL bosses???!!!

Not just all boss, all mob hit much bigger than before the 0.11.1 patch.
I go one 66 map whit my friend 75 cleaver build duelist and my own 80 LA ranger
we die 2 time(before rage quit) because i have 2.3k hp/75 all res/45% armour.
He died almost instantly i died after him, but simple mobs and hit me 500-700 dmg/each monster, before patch i get 100-150 dmg each monster... so i think something is go wrong with the damage scaling this patch.
"
ubix wrote:
"
ubix wrote:
where is:
-> Fixed a bug where the banners in the friend list didn't show the correct league
i hope this is gonna be fixed with the next patch too

Chris had explained lately why this is not so trivial to solve as we thought (me included). But it will come, at least sometime.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
THANK you for giving me my little Multistrike babies back :)

thank you so much !

seems i am one of just a few players that use MS on Minions, but thats ok for me :)

Happy it works again !
Last edited by tuccos on Jun 26, 2013, 11:31:43 AM
"
Qarl wrote:
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Will this increase Brutus and Kole AS? Because it's HORRIBLE.

They will return to their former glory.

What Turbo?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info