Raise Mummy microtransaction skin in 0.11.1

Today's news isn't a teaser for functional changes in 0.11.1, but rather an announcement that the Raise Zombie skill will soon have a new cosmetic skin that you can purchase! Raise Mummy is one of the microtransactions in 0.11.1 and will allow summoners to re-skin their army of the dead. Thanks again for your generous support, it's making it all possible!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
rings2
YES!
Still here, professional forum lurker at the moment.

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Did they study at the ministry of silly walks?
Thank you for the summoner love you guys <3
IGN Phaserun_Neverforget
I must say I was hoping for the huge naked statues to match my skeletons but these work.
Still here, professional forum lurker at the moment.

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Nice.
"When someone relieves their bowels in your general vicinity, you have no choice but to feel sad." - Tom Smith, Gas Monkey Garage
Is it just me who thinks the normal zombies look cooler?
Brains!
I fell in love with this game the first time I watched a stream about it. It will truly go down in history if things go the way the dev team expects. GGG, I can't wait to start throwing money at you. RIP Diablo franchise
Very nice!
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
"
Did they study at the ministry of silly walks?
Rofl! xD
IGN (Standard): Sheriff_X
IGN (Invasion): Sheriff_I
Buying Alt Art Redbeak/Coral (Season 1) on SC.
Playing Times: 06:00 PM EST to 03:00 AM EST
Send me a PM on here, I check it all the time :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info