Raise Mummy microtransaction skin in 0.11.1

Today's news isn't a teaser for functional changes in 0.11.1, but rather an announcement that the Raise Zombie skill will soon have a new cosmetic skin that you can purchase! Raise Mummy is one of the microtransactions in 0.11.1 and will allow summoners to re-skin their army of the dead. Thanks again for your generous support, it's making it all possible!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
newmaps
YES!
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....
5Ena4Uv

Did they study at the ministry of silly walks?
Thank you for the summoner love you guys <3
IGN Phaserun_Neverforget
I must say I was hoping for the huge naked statues to match my skeletons but these work.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....
5Ena4Uv

Nice.
Is it just me who thinks the normal zombies look cooler?
Brains!
I fell in love with this game the first time I watched a stream about it. It will truly go down in history if things go the way the dev team expects. GGG, I can't wait to start throwing money at you. RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>
Very nice!
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
"
Did they study at the ministry of silly walks?
Rofl! xD
Perandus/Ascendancy hype! :O
IGN: Friday_Night_Magic
Send me a PM on here, I check it all the time :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info