0.11.0f Patch Note

cool.

50% dmg buff to make searing bond actually worth using and now not causing this crash would be nice too, i think about a third of the gems in this game have no function whatsoever because of glaring mistakes, would be nice to see some of them start to be corrected.
shortest patch notes ever..
"
xenogfan43 wrote:
cool.

50% dmg buff to make searing bond actually worth using and now not causing this crash would be nice too, i think about a third of the gems in this game have no function whatsoever because of glaring mistakes, would be nice to see some of them start to be corrected.

My fire trapper actually likes searing bond since its good out of the box (i.e. with no supports), is tankier than other totems, and actually does a decent amount of damage if you're already focusing on burning damage.

However, its completely useless with the recent melee range tweaks as some (if not all) melee monsters outrange its AoE around itself and you...
Cool, never used that combo myself. Any word when you will create some one hand axe uniques???
When did such minor stuff deserve patch notes again. With the 9.13 series of patches such fixed never got mentioned because there was a high chance running out of letters.
i like how there trying to fix things.

but i have more latency now then before the patch.

but still i like what GGG is doing keep up the good work.
Video Games Ruined My Life. Good Thing I Have Two More.

Don’t Play The Game. Win It.
when i downloaded the patch it wrote error and now i cant open the client
:)
Best. Patch. Ever.
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
Last edited by NCPereira on Jun 20, 2013, 5:57:38 AM
Everybody keeps calling these patch notes. Read the thread title; Qarl named it properly.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info