Petition for More Uniques with "Reduced Character Size" mod

A request to GGG and you diamonds out there still waiting to design your uniques; we need more items with this mod! I have a specific build in mind, and need to shrink my character down as small as possible! Thanks!
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Last bumped on Apr 27, 2016, 4:36:59 PM
Agreed. This would be really nice.
I wonder how PVP will evolve with such thing. hoho
yes more unic with increased or reduced character size it's nice idea
Hi, I'd like to buy your 50 mirror for my 13500 exalted in Standard.
I agree on that !
... nothing
Why would you want to be smaller? If anything bigger is better =O

But in all seriousness, why would you want a smaller character? I don't see how such a thing would be useful outside of maybe PvP battles?
"

But in all seriousness, why would you want a smaller character? I don't see how such a thing would be useful outside of maybe PvP battles?

I suppose you get hit less by AOE. Poor marauders being slaughtered because they are bigger.
"
andrey_petrov wrote:
"

I suppose you get hit less by AOE. Poor marauders being slaughtered because they are bigger.

Being smaller or bigger dont affect in any way your collision area or whatever its called

"
andrey_petrov wrote:
"

Being smaller or bigger dont affect in any way your collision area or whatever its called

A year or two ago I read something completely contradictory to this regarding Rat's Nest.
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
"
A year or two ago I read something completely contradictory to this regarding Rat's Nest.

People are often wrong about things. Character size modifiers have been confirmed to be entirely cosmetic.

-----
I love the shrink field employed by the wandslinger Perandus guardian :P It stacks up to 50 or so, making you extremely tiny.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info