PoE Helper (unofficial chrome extension to help with crafting/inventory)

The full set recipe depends on the item levels, the lowest item level decides which orb is received.

Level 1-59, orb of chance.
Level 60-74, chaos orb.
Level 75+, regal orb.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vendor_recipes

To check item levels, click the item to lift it with your mouse, and type "/itemlevel". To check multiples, abuse some "enter, arrow up" stuff to find the last command.

You hardly need this helper for that recipe, just some space in stash to put junk items of high enough item levels there. And as written some posts earlier, this tool does not have access to item levels.

I love this helper for finding specific items, comparing dps, and finding rares with matching names, though.
Does this work with Nem/Dom? it's only bringing up Standard/Hardcore for me. Am I missing something? Havn't used this since closed beta. Any information would be much appreciated. Thank you
"
Cador wrote:
Does this work with Nem/Dom? it's only bringing up Standard/Hardcore for me. Am I missing something? Havn't used this since closed beta. Any information would be much appreciated. Thank you

ya.......it's a real shame...this addon was amazing, and as people have said not only by the 90 page thread not yet being locked but also users email support (as the author himself could quite easily) get replies that there's nothing wrong with using it at the time being if they changed their stance we would be informed.

I used this daily, just for the ability to search for specific stats on any item in my stash, I miss it so much :(
IGN @TiznaraN
actually, this works just fine, i was using the other updated version, which wasn't showing the new leagues
IGN @TiznaraN
Yeah this works in Dom. Use it to find chance item pairs and certain other recipes. Ofc not the Chaos recipe, though u can get pretty close using this tool and then fill in the rest manually /itemlevel.
I use it daily, could be better but is definatly a help!
its not indexing butcher axe base type item
* Forum Avatar - $500USD
... -- Bex_GGG
new to this and this tool is awesome...seems pretty basic.

It says i can craft a Chaos Orb

Chaos Orb
30%
Woe Salvation Tricorne (Mayashiva:Inventory) (show)
Onslaught Shell Shabby Jerkin (Mayashiva:Inventory) (show)
Gale Spire Primitive Staff (Mayashiva:Inventory) (show)

i put these 3 items into the sell box and both Tark and Nessa are only offering 14 Alteration Shards...does the 30% mean i have a 30% chance of getting a chaos orb? am i missing something?
"
Maynard46 wrote:
does the 30% mean i have a 30% chance of getting a chaos orb? am i missing something?

means you have 30% of the required materials i think.
Chrome plugin for inventory/crafting: http://njs50.github.com/poe_ext/
"
njs50 wrote:
"
Maynard46 wrote:
does the 30% mean i have a 30% chance of getting a chaos orb? am i missing something?

means you have 30% of the required materials i think.

that doesnt make sense because in the very limited instructions in the first post it states

- Select either the crafting recipe you want to make (only ones you can make are shown) or View Inventory to see what items you have.

in addition to the chaos orbs it shows all of these for orb of Augmentation...of course i cant craft any of these items

75%
Agony Locket Heavy Belt (stash:1) (show)
Heavy Belt (stash:2) (show)
Heavy Belt with rarities:
magic
75%
Mind Peak Leather Hood (stash:1) (show)
Leather Hood (stash:2) (show)
Leather Hood with rarities:
magic
75%
Hypnotic Suit Buckskin Tunic (9%) (stash:1) (show)
Buckskin Tunic (stash:2) (show)
Buckskin Tunic with rarities:
magic
75%
Rage Keep Light Brigandine (stash:1) (show)
Light Brigandine (stash:2) (show)
Light Brigandine with rarities:
magic
75%
Damnation Keep Torture Cage (stash:1) (show)
Torture Cage (stash:2) (show)

Last edited by Maynard46 on Jan 5, 2014, 1:46:43 PM
you were right. that % is how close you are to having all the items to craft.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info