PoE Helper (unofficial chrome extension to help with crafting/inventory)

nice and helpful helper indeed.

just find it kinda scary that my account has been safe for a year and then the day after i install this in my browser, my account suddenly gets accessed from china... hope its just a coincidence, but sure is a bit...intimidating.
entirely possible if you downloaded it from someplace other than the link on the first page or in my sig.

Either way you have the full source code if you have the extension file and someone who cared could have a look to see if there was something dodgy in it.

more likely tho is that you've got a key logger running and the first time you used this extension was the first time you typed in your username and password since you acquired it.
Chrome plugin for inventory/crafting: http://njs50.github.com/poe_ext/
"
njs50 wrote:
entirely possible if you downloaded it from someplace other than the link on the first page or in my sig.

Either way you have the full source code if you have the extension file and someone who cared could have a look to see if there was something dodgy in it.

more likely tho is that you've got a key logger running and the first time you used this extension was the first time you typed in your username and password since you acquired it.
not blaming u, just found it odd that such a thing happened almost directly after :P

i used the link on the first page and yeah i couldve looked through the source code first.. oh well. ill change the password as often as i need to and just make it longer and harder every time :P

as i said before, the PoE helper is really good and im loving that i can see what i need to use to get a certain thing... looking up recipes and such just seemed tedious and bothersome, made me just keep vendoring stuff at random, not caring about recipes.
Is anyone still doing the rare trade game and if, where is the thread.
And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit - The Tick
i don't think anybody bothers these days.
Chrome plugin for inventory/crafting: http://njs50.github.com/poe_ext/
Hi. I've been using this extensively lately and I love it.

A couple things... maybe they have been brought up already but maybe not. This thread is very long after all.

Any plans to have the ability to save the tabs/characters ignored settings in "Configure Crafting"? The same goes for the partial refresh setting.

Maybe they are supposed to be saved and mine just isn't working right?
Visit the Path of Exile Wiki at http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/
i don't know if this has been suggested but it could be nice to add an option to view full details on listing so you can search whatever you want.

for example, I was looking for all my objects with chaos resistance and the only way I've found was exporting to .bin file and parse that file directly.

great extension anyway!

:)
ara va de bo, que de bo va!
There are a lot of filtering possibilities under "select columns"... maybe that already fits your needs?
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
yeah, I know that feature, but isn't usefull when you wan't to search details INSIDE objects. that information is only showed when you click on it.

I'll put another example: I wan't to know all objects with any Rarity feature.

how do you perform that search?

the extension already have all that information but there isn't a quick way to find it. maybe an "Expand Details" checkbox could help.
ara va de bo, que de bo va!
"
muzzol wrote:
I wan't to know all objects with any Rarity feature.
how do you perform that search?

Inventory->Configure Columns->check (only) "% Rarity of Items found" (and maybe additional "%Quantity...")->Apply->click on the desired column to sort the list.

What more?
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Apr 26, 2013, 3:21:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info