PoE Helper (unofficial chrome extension to help with crafting/inventory)

So I have was wondering shouldnt there be a way we can utilize the copy rares to clipboard feature and a PW protected Gooogle DOC to post our most recent clipboards and then working 3x Rare Sets for turning in.

EX
Player 1 - has 500 rares but only one set of three
PLayer 2 - Has 300 items and none 3x
PLayer 3 - 80 items, not even a pair the same name

Pool items and find out they make 6 tripples when grouped!

With
Player 1 - Give 9 items gets 3 turn ins
PLayer 2 - GIves 6 Items gets 2 turn in
PLayer 3 - Give 3 items gets 1 turn in

Delete values,update google doc
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/298833 - Mods doing what mods do best
http://arstechnica.com/security/2013/03/how-i-became-a-password-cracker/3/ Cause i bet if everyone did waht they say inhere or god forbid you required a 8 char minimum password less accounts would be comprised
The recipes for selling rares have been changed in the recent patch. Now item level affects the result at vendors. I think this should be configured in the extension. :)
IGN=EmyiaTosaka/Virgilihm
I really don't want to put chrome on my computer. I do all my internet off of Firefox on a portable USB stick. I never leave home without meh cookies.

Anyone have a way to get this to work on Firefox?

Edit:

Not worth it. I just checked some pages of rares in my stash and I get 7-13 alteration orbs per page. I take 8 Alt orbs and buy a fusing, then I trade that fusing for an Alch orb. Much faster, less stash space used, less time wasted trying to match names (and I don't have to DL chrome), and I'll get MORE alch orbs per stash page because the pages are not sitting full of rares for weeks at a time.

The old beta recipe that gave Alch for 2 same names regal orbs for 3 same names was worth doing, but this new recipe is crap.
Last edited by IamtheAxeMan on Mar 16, 2013, 9:06:19 AM
"
njs50 wrote:

it was working last time i looked. have you got 3 matching rares yet?

apparently not

I have 7 stash tabs and 6 mules full of rares but not a single recipe for Alchs to be found.

:(

I don't even see Orb of Alchemy listed at all ... even with missing stuff.

Orb of chance is listed twice under Crafting.

shouldn't this be enough for an Orb of Alchemy?

Blight Pace Silk Slippers
Torment Pace Silk Slippers
Honour Track Silk Slippers
Dragon Span Silk Slippers

or do the rare names have to match more than just 'Silk Slippers'

"
laz000 wrote:

shouldn't this be enough for an Orb of Alchemy?

Blight Pace Silk Slippers
Torment Pace Silk Slippers
Honour Track Silk Slippers
Dragon Span Silk Slippers

or do the rare names have to match more than just 'Silk Slippers'

If you get one more rare Silk Slippers, you can trade them all for an unidentified rare Silk Slippers.

The Alchemy recipe is the first half of the name. Turning in 2 or 3 "Blight Pace" or "Dragon Span", etc, even on different base gear, will give you an alch. Hence when people talk about "rare names" they only mean the first 2 words, not the last 2.
Saved 171 rares and matched 1 pair for a Orb of Chance.... they should just drop this recipe. I'll get way more from all the Alterations orb that I will get in the next 15 mins. I'll post an edit to what I get from vending all these rares.

Edit

After selling about 150 rares I got:
x50
x6
x10
x14
x1

And my stash feels a lot less dirty right now

48 of those Alt orbs can buy 6 fusing that I can trade for 6 alch, and I freed up about 5 pages of my stash.
Last edited by IamtheAxeMan on Mar 17, 2013, 3:55:48 PM
"
Saved 171 rares and matched 1 pair for a Orb of Chance.... they should just drop this recipe.

apparently they just don't want people using recipes

they prefer to have trade chat and forum full of trade spam of people trying to hawk their crap and rip off n00bs.

It would be cool if this could add up all my currency and determine how many exalts I have. The Procurement program does the same thing with the website data, but PoE Helper seems to be much better coded and lightweight.
IGN: @Deltrus
My build and gear: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/462131
"
Saved 171 rares and matched 1 pair for a Orb of Chance.... they should just drop this recipe. I'll get way more from all the Alterations orb that I will get in the next 15 mins. I'll post an edit to what I get from vending all these rares.

Edit

After selling about 150 rares I got:
x50
x6
x10
x14
x1

And my stash feels a lot less dirty right now

48 of those Alt orbs can buy 6 fusing that I can trade for 6 alch, and I freed up about 5 pages of my stash.

good post

I just did the same thing ... just vendoring most my rares now

not worth the time since they 'nerfed' recipes

If they were just going to destroy them then why did they start with them in the first place?

Did i break it?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/298833 - Mods doing what mods do best
http://arstechnica.com/security/2013/03/how-i-became-a-password-cracker/3/ Cause i bet if everyone did waht they say inhere or god forbid you required a 8 char minimum password less accounts would be comprised

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info