PoE Helper (unofficial chrome extension to help with crafting/inventory)

The app is really great, thanks for this!

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but it doesn't show armor/weapons for 40% quality.

In addition, I saw somewhere that also same suffixes together make "something", i.e. few items with "..of the pupil" etc. But that's also not recognized in the app.

Any hints?

My version is 0.72.

Thanks

edit: and one more thing - does it matter if I identify the item or not?
Last edited by Divinne on Sep 27, 2012, 1:38:20 PM
Hi there,

great work on this app people!!
I use it mainly for crafting purposes a enjoy it very much.
Still in later updates I miss "basic" column filtering for total! armor/evasion/ES. Is this some coding problem? I think this feature was present in earlier versions, but correct me if I am wrong.
Thanks and keep up great work!

Last edited by peprik on Sep 27, 2012, 2:44:39 PM
Never mind, I answered my own question...
Last edited by Kellog on Sep 29, 2012, 12:44:23 AM
Excellent work! Thanks! one idea: a 'currency' tab, where you will have a summary of your currency
ign: Ron
i would really like a sort and/or filter by item type on the inventory page
I've said before and will reiterate - this is a great app and I'd pay good real money to use it.

An idea for a nice-to-have feature would be a "net worth" indicator. You could have a screen that you enter your preferred currency orb ratios, and then the PoE Helper could use those ratios to calculate your net worth in any orb currency you like (eg GCP). This way one could:
a) have a better sense for how much you're bidding for items versus your total worth (can I *really* afford 50 GCPs for that wand?)
b) e-peen contests in chat

Petrov.
"
mrpetrov wrote:
I've said before and will reiterate - this is a great app and I'd pay good real money to use it.

An idea for a nice-to-have feature would be a "net worth" indicator. You could have a screen that you enter your preferred currency orb ratios, and then the PoE Helper could use those ratios to calculate your net worth in any orb currency you like (eg GCP). This way one could:
a) have a better sense for how much you're bidding for items versus your total worth (can I *really* afford 50 GCPs for that wand?)
b) e-peen contests in chat

Petrov.

Stalkering
"
An error occured while parsing an item in the stash. Please click refresh to try again. If the error persists, contact the author.

I believe that it's this item:
Unavailable
Unavailable

causing the problem because I got them both in one map run and it's not showing in my 'map one level higher' section.
I have more battle scars than the number of hairs on your ass!
Time Zone: CST -6 (Texas)
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Yes I'm getting parsing error from catacomb map too.
IGN: Jerk, Princess

http://orbswap.info - the easy way to trade currency
Is this dead in the water? :(
I have more battle scars than the number of hairs on your ass!
Time Zone: CST -6 (Texas)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info