PoE Helper (unofficial chrome extension to help with crafting/inventory)

"
njs50 wrote:
shouldn't be any errors, cut n paste it in here if you want.

get some (4 in standard, not counted in perandus) of this 'TypeErrors' which I cant assign to anything, and >100 of 'unknown item category' - the one's I checked come from divination cards.
Spoiler

"
njs50 wrote:
save to file exports your item data and i think someone else can drag and drop that file into the browser to load it

the thing that confuses me is that it came as a 'bin' file - yet to check what a browser does with it.

"
njs50 wrote:
export to csv i think used to put all your rares into a csv file or something, i think people used to use that junk to paste into forums for trading to make alch orbs. i don't think i ever used that, so prob not that surprising if it's not working.

Yes, I can remember that basically first use of the application to find name matches for the old alchemy recipe. Word refining: it says 'copy to csv' (and 'export to file' as the other option) - but I cant see where it goes to?

"
njs50 wrote:
I didn't even know there was an item level col. It must be in some weird place in the data that needs some special treatment.

I think they added it recently to the data, but I cant find again where I thought to have it seen in the helper. But some other investigations:
-Vaal Fragments have no Category ('configure items'), and, as expected from above:
-Divination Cards are completely missing.

'additional' request: could the tool ask for the desired league on start, before beginning to fetch the data? It seem to start always at standard, which is a lot of wasted time (and server load) if thats not the league you actually play, and thus are also not really seeking data from (which probably is the case for the very majority of the players).
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Apr 5, 2016, 12:07:39 PM
"
SugMin wrote:
Just wanted to give you a heads up. My account was closed without explanation other than i breached the ToU.

The only thing i can think of is that in installed PoEHelper to find stuff on my characters.

Seems pretty unlikely, according to the analytics there are still ~1500 people that use this piece of junk, there would be a few more people complaining if that were the case.

More likely your account was hacked and you got banned for the bots they were running on it.

Also GGG has known about this forever and been fairly indifferent about it (chris even has access to the analytics). If they didn't want it around all they'd ever have to have to do is ask. I think they were even talking about opening up the API for this to make it more legit, which would be nice.
Chrome plugin for inventory/crafting: http://njs50.github.com/poe_ext/
THIS IS A GREAT TOOL FOR BUILDING YOUR MAP POOL EVERYONE!!

Once you've collected quite a few maps you start to have a pile of mixed up maps in your inventory.
This tool allows me to filter specifically what maps i have and how many of them, this then allows me to know what maps to vendor and free up space in my inventory for maps that i specifically like to run.

this is how i setup my tabs:
T1 - T4
T5 - T6
T7 - T11
Red Maps

thank you so much for this tool guys! cheers!

been getting this error for the past couple days.

"

An error occured while parsing an item in the stash. Please click refresh to try again. If the error persists, contact the author.
Legacy SC IGN: TotenkinderAlstar
SC IGN: AlephAlphaNil

When I was young / Yeah I used to believe it / That the stars in the night sky
Were suns that refused to sink / And then I sank
I think this is (again) cuased by the new item types (silver coin, prophecies) that are "unknown" by the tool's code. On the other side, this should not affect all other part of the stash.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
if it's just warnings in the javascript console it shouldn't matter, you prob just wont get the new items (currency or quest type things most likely) showing up in the tool.

i'm not playing atm so don't have the new items to investigate, everything works in my standard league stash (which takes >5mins to load bleh)

if anyone wants to send me a PR to fix it feel free and i can merge and release :p

codes all up there on github and might just need some extra stuff added to the itemdata.

Chrome plugin for inventory/crafting: http://njs50.github.com/poe_ext/
"
njs50 wrote:
if it's just warnings in the javascript console it shouldn't matter, you prob just wont get the new items (currency or quest type things most likely) showing up in the tool.

i'm not playing atm so don't have the new items to investigate, everything works in my standard league stash (which takes >5mins to load bleh)

if anyone wants to send me a PR to fix it feel free and i can merge and release :p

codes all up there on github and might just need some extra stuff added to the itemdata.

i'm pretty sure it's the silver coins that are throwing it into displaying that message. but, they're getting rolled into the base game. it functions fine around them.
Legacy SC IGN: TotenkinderAlstar
SC IGN: AlephAlphaNil

When I was young / Yeah I used to believe it / That the stars in the night sky
Were suns that refused to sink / And then I sank
Is there a way to make it load a specific league when I start the tool? It seems to always default to Standard instead of the League I selected before I closed the browser. Loading my Standard League Stash Tabs takes around 15 minutes and it´s eating tons of RAM. Having it load my current League Tabs will be much faster.
Edit: And it tops out at 2,5GB of RAM for that single Tab. Wow :-)
Last edited by pbuedi on Dec 18, 2016, 12:53:24 PM
is this being updated? there's no Breach League info on it. . .
nice addition, will try soon after work

thx for the contribution

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info