0.11.0e Patch Notes

"
SNSDYoona wrote:
Where is the Rhoa nerf?! plis GGG

REEEEEEP
Couldn't the RMTer just drop-trade to the people buying?

Doesn't seem like such a good fix.

Or will you be blocking dropping until lvl 25 as well? :S
IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
Last edited by SaintSoLo on Jun 14, 2013, 2:22:07 AM
Such a simple but effective change. Keep it up GGG.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
SaintSoLo wrote:

They can't drop trade.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I approve of trolling Kripp in the restart message... :P
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 0.11.0e
  • Trading Currency Items away to other players is now blocked until you have a level 25+ character on your account. This rule does not apply to existing accounts created before this patch. It does not affect Scrolls of Wisdom or Portal Scrolls. This change is designed to disrupt RMT and should not affect legitimate players very much.
  • Fixed an instance crash related to the Vaal Oversoul.
  • Fixed a bug where you could restore an Imprinted item to an equipped item slot.
  • Fixed a bug where linking an item in chat would sometimes link the wrong item.

thanks a lot :D
that was pretty annoying
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
I guess this is an even-handed solution, but I hope it never goes from "each account" to "each character." I could see new players who start with friends and want to share their wealth being very pushed away from the game now. When youre new, normal difficulty feels long and this new rule takes a completely fresh player until what...end of act 2?

Edit: Maybe there should be a way to verify a legit account to bypass this? Something that involves a human factor on the GGG side?
Last edited by Psyborg on Jun 14, 2013, 2:24:40 AM
nice +111111
PoE Wiki page: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki
"
Chris wrote:
"
SaintSoLo wrote:

They can't drop trade.

Well damn.
IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
"
Psyborg wrote:
I guess this is an even-handed solution, but I hope it never goes from "each account" to "each character."
Totally missed that.

Still think tiering the currencies (some lower than 25, some higher) would have been better.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info