{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

4. how much mana regen is needed for leveling arctic armor? or is it viable from the start?
"
ruzga wrote:
guys i have a few questions
1. is it viable for fresh start invasion with no items?
2. what should i do next like life/minionsc/auras/eb/mom?
3. when is the time to go for eb/mom?

well your first question was answered in the post 5cm above yours, which invalidates all the other questions :)
Last edited by NiNcsszaM on Mar 10, 2014, 2:08:55 PM
"
NiNcsszaM wrote:
"
DarkHeart69 wrote:
"
NiNcsszaM wrote:
hey guys,

did some tests with Burning Miscreations and their clear speed is not bad at all.
I only did piety runs, but I dont see that huuuge change everyone is talking about at all.
I think there was like +2 sec of burning before piety died. Its nothing. Its weaker but not that much.
Maybe its more apparent in 72+ maps or something but I doestnt seem that build breaking.
AM I missing something?

0.1 second kills of white mobs in lv 72 map to 2 second kills of white mobs in piety area(lv 65)... gg they are out of the rotation of specters I'm willing to run.

And wouldnt you considered that seriously overpowered?

I havent played ribbon summoner in a couple of months but it takes like 2 seconds for their fireballs to arrive and they cover a smaller area. Are they actually clear faster?

well when you have a maxed out gem/gearset for them taking 2 seconds to kill any white mob in the game is absolutely terrible for any build in the game. most builds even tank builds can kill rares in high level maps in a few seconds at most with their full build. its kind of sad they had to make BM completely unusable. the should have jsut nerfed them a little to make them balanced not break them.
i have a question...

1 know what is the best combo for 6L zombie

rz + faster attacks + Mstrike+ Msplash+ melee phys dps

but what is the best combo to 4L?
ING: Pan_Samolodzik
rz + multistrike + meleesplash + faster attacks for 4L

---

anyone can tell me why it should be easier to use descerate wenn summunong flame senteniels ? i dont get it :)
"
PathOfDisco wrote:
rz + multistrike + meleesplash + faster attacks for 4L

---

anyone can tell me why it should be easier to use descerate wenn summunong flame senteniels ? i dont get it :)

1. Already dead one right where you are
2. lvl 66 ones instead of lvl 62 ones in eternal lab
what is best 4link for zombies if best you have atm is 2b1g1r i am running atm RZ + faster attacks + splash + remote mine
can you tell me how am I supposed a mont'regul grasp when it costs like 15 exalted ? What made it so expensive anyway.
Any of you guys tried soloing atziri map yet?

Due to extreme damage I've seen in vids I don't think we can snapshot so we'll have to use them at their 4/6link base strength for fast resummoning.

By the time I hit 90 in ambush I'll give it a go, I'll have 5k hp and 2.5k unreserved mana so I was thinking of giving my minions necro aegis and getting perandus for the physical mobs and saffels for atziri.

Zombies in a +2 non-snapshotted would have about 7kish health so I think they should be fine? my spectres are evangelists so they'll be safe anyway.
"
mayainverse wrote:
what is best 4link for zombies if best you have atm is 2b1g1r i am running atm RZ + faster attacks + splash + remote mine

Chrome orb will give you new colour sockets : get it to 2 Red 1 Blue 1 Green

RZ+Faster Attack+Melee Splash+Multistrike

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info