{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Are Evangelists better than Burning Miscreations? You get an anti-range bubble, and they do a physical variant of Storm Call. Looks pretty good.

Nothing is better than a BM, well except CoD + Grasp zombies.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
If spectres become persistent, there is NO way CoD isn't getting nerfed.

304% more damage and 60% Increased AoE would just be stupid. Follow that up with Conc effect, Minion Damage, Minion Life, and Increased Burning. Pretty sure it would outscale desecrate even on bosses with that much.

Edit: Also, theres the consecrate variation of Animate Guardian if you haven't tried that. 15% Increased Damage and a 5%/sec AoE Heal is pretty decent on him, and can be affected by Increased AoE.
Last edited by Moose65 on Dec 12, 2013, 4:32:39 AM
"
ashbird82 wrote:
anyone tried 20% CoD on zombies? x3 more powerful than 20% melee splash. CoD is indeed overpowered. worried that it will be nerfed. :(

it wont get nerfed
look at all the work we have to go through its fair in my opinion
i have a 20/20 zombie gem and i still feel like they get raped to easily by physical dmg and reflect physical (even with lion-eyes)

like today i was on a solo 73 and had chain 3 times( i know i know shame on me had no chaos at the time) and those fucking quill guys that shoot out when they die they where raping my zombies was using every charge of all 5 of my minion insta flasks lol
and this was with the standard BoR set up with Melee splash multi and CoD just felt like 6kHp was not enough even have a 35% chober also with life gem its liek 8k and with +2 helm OMG like 12k even more with empower
Last edited by Dextera on Dec 12, 2013, 4:35:08 AM
didnt read that right i got a 19/20 CoD and its rapetastic but still wish my zombies had more life
Also i got a friend in my guild who uses discharge and he can kill Dominus and piety just as fast as we can its just nasty (runs 5 charge flasks lol )

till they nerf(and i hope they DO NOT) Uber 7/7/7 dischargers i think our CoD will be safe

i was running a 6/6/4 auto discharge and was doing close to 100k dps with gems at 15
so here is to Long lasting CoD bliss
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi!
What should i get for bandits ?
"
tozh wrote:
Hi!
What should i get for bandits ?

Hi,
look 1 post
"
Passive Tree: 30 points progression(Tweaked to be HC viable):
"
Dextera wrote:
didnt read that right i got a 19/20 CoD and its rapetastic but still wish my zombies had more life

I can only imagine. lol. only have a 17/0 CoD. gonna make it 20% when I get Hm then. :)
ign: ashcrow_
First, thank you for having taking the time too make a guide like this, what you have done its a awesome work! You have made me, a total newbie, became a somehow not that bad player with a class I loved since my "Lagmancer", diablo 2 times :)

Now, a little more in detail... I wanted too ask some specif questions:

About the passives:

1º When I was going too the right area of my passives, on my way too Sovereignty, I got the near by passives for minion damage + grave expectations. I wanted too ask why you aren't planning in getting thoses if you build ever gets too 120 passive points total...? Is there any reason?

2º Too the left of the witch starting point, I see you are planning in getting "buff effect" and "inner force". My question is, are they really that good? Any special reason why you get them? The same question can be asked about Elemental Equilibrium: In a summuner build like you have there, is that passive really good? I am totally failing too see why you would want that, can you explain that passive choose in more detail?

3º This one is not really a question, I would just like that people here (which are probably more knowledge than me) take a look at how I have my passive skill tree and give me any inputs if anything seems out of the place.

The link its here:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAP0HYwj0DlwQdBSwFSAXLxdQGYUZhhmKGmwajxzcHaokPCSqJ6kqTSqYLOkxiDbpOVI6MD8nRX5GcUlRSshMLU5tVcZV1lcrWAdabWTnaxdr22wWbRlvnnNTeQN9GH_GgKSCHoMJg9uIQI9GkDOSzZLzkyeboZu1na6io6aspwinXKxHrJi0DLw3v5fB88M6yT3KSs5xz2XQ0NkL2wvdDeGI42rrLPF28h722vfX-oD60vsJ_Es=

About the items, I will not ask anything yet, since I am not rich and I dont really have any great items atm... I may post later some questions about items, when I get some more wealth.

Thz in advance, keep up the good work.
Last edited by condutor on Dec 12, 2013, 5:50:29 AM
Ashbird its that 60% aoe increase with that 43ish% from 20/20 Increased AoE that is just nuts i think everything from the top to the bottom of the screen and about 3/4 to the left and right lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info