Anarchy four month league... why not hardcore?

Not sure if this is the right forum, but I am wondering why there is no option for hardcore anarchy?

My GF and I were interested in playing anarchy, but would prefer not to play softcore. As it is right now we are going to onslought, but I was wondering if anyone knows why exactly the anarchy is not being offered as a hardcore option?
"
Blizzisme wrote:
Not sure if this is the right forum, but I am wondering why there is no option for hardcore anarchy?

My GF and I were interested in playing anarchy, but would prefer not to play softcore. As it is right now we are going to onslought, but I was wondering if anyone knows why exactly the anarchy is not being offered as a hardcore option?

I do not know. But I have two guesses:

1: They wanted to create both a new hardcore league and a new softcore league so that there would be a new league for everyone. Creating a hardcore version and a softcore version of both Anarchy and Onslaught would be too many leagues.

2: The rogue exiles in the Anarchy league are designed to be so strong that you are expected to get killed by them once of twice before getting them down.
Last edited by Hassefar60 on Jun 7, 2013, 2:25:23 AM
I want to be able to play Anarchy but at the end if i have 0 deaths be transferred to HC instead of SC!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info