Is it better than other online game ?

for sure... i've been played many game before..but I think we cant compare to this game
"
kevint_NS wrote:
for sure... i've been played many game before..but I think we cant compare to this game

No one knows yet, but im sure it will be better than the majority of Arpg's out there.
Well for me and most of the other users around here :)
so you answered your own question?

strange topic :-D
i play lots of games online atm im bussy with black propecy beta tester there also its a verry nice game but nothing comparing like this till so far what i see from this game looks realy nice but seeing the ads from the game and previews for months now i didt not sign in because its taking way to long to hear something so after the monhts i finely sing up and still the game is not open realy to bad man realy tobad so why dont you let the next wave in ;) or do you like to torture us only with the previews and pics of the week ^^
Dutch elite cruching skulls
---

i vote 'yes' .

of all the online games i have played the only one i still even fire up is loco , because it is an action game . even though you do the same stuff each time , like all other games , the ACTION is what helps keep you engaged .

for poe : combine action with alot of loot , the flexible skill system , and a HUGE tree of character passives -- you have the makings of a great game . provided you enjoy the action format .
Can't give a yes or a no here without actually gameplay. However, in terms of previews and expectations I think this game will fill a void in the online gaming community.
It is better than some, (RoM) for example, as long as it is not pay to win than I am happy.
Emerging from the mist is not an individual but four
hardcore concepts causing everything to be raw
8804 AD causes misery that be abominable
Evil like three times hexagonal

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info