0.9.11d Patch Notes

Idk if it's an issue of this patch since i disn't use auras this much b4, but i noticed that mana reservation (life in my case, i use BM) doesn't update correctly when i dismiss an aura. I have to cast and dismiss auras several times to get my reservation as it's intended to be...
Fat Moe: What have you been doing all these years?
Noodles: Been going to bed early...
(i guess he didn't have a beta key...)
I hope 'half' was just the way you labeled it and that you did a lot more than doubled it. Getting one blue out of a large chest is a lot less than 'half' what it should be, especially since you guys supposedly increased it from pre-9.11 drops.
Guess I'll find out soon. Either way, you guys are awesome etc etc
I already noticed more drops coming from the large chest. Either way, thanks for the fix up on the chest issue.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

If you insist on giving me even more loot then I certainly won't complain.
Forum Sheriff
"
tpapp157 wrote:
If you insist on giving me even more loot then I certainly won't complain.

shameless @ss kissing there^ especially from a mod.

too bad the regular drop rate on pretty much everything else is not working correctly.
"
Dragoneyes001 wrote:
shameless @ss kissing there^ especially from a mod.
You're right, praising something you enjoy is bad. Telling the creator that you like the game is bad.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.

I have experienced this just once yesterday, 2wkRace league, normal cavern of wrath - flicker teleported to creature 1 screen away behind wall. I know flicker attacks for you if you don't aim for a creature but that is only for on-screen creatures, right? Because with range like that.. . oh goodness gracious it will be.

"literally the worst feeling in the world is talking to someone about something you really love and just watching the interest fade out of their eyes" - Thebrotherswinchester
Hi!

So far the game has a lot of good content and the large chests had a really nice upgrade. I want to confirm the flicker issue stated in the previous post, it seems like a crazy noclip bug. :S
"
Charan wrote:
...And then they quadrupled it.

So...epic...im...choking...on...my...breakfast...lol
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info