clicking "x" for weapon swapping gets ppl disconnected

So, whenever i click "x" for swapping weapons, me, my friend and a couple of other people get disconnected.

anyone else noticed this?

EDIT:
It seems to cause a minor setback on the server or something.
I tried to just explore caverns of wrath (just clicked the waygate) and then clicked "x".
This caused a disconnect for me and my friends (note that we are not on the same internet bandwidth). When we logged in again neither of us had the waygate.
Last edited by Satanzilla on Jul 23, 2012, 12:23:15 PM
i can't swap weapons through the inventory option either. please help :(
I can confirm that I have the same issue. I was able to swap gear with x a few times, but it suddenly makes me disconnect now. It happens in town and outside too. I don't know whether this is relevant, but I have a weapon which I cannot use in my main hand ( not enough dex after swapping some armor ). I made a screenshot with /debug but I doubt it will be of help.
Last edited by dzordzo on Jul 23, 2012, 12:37:55 PM
aah, i also have have a weapon in my main set with too low dex on. maybe that's the issue? ill get back to you

EDIT: It's solved now. this bug happens when u DON'T have the met requirements for the off set
Last edited by Satanzilla on Jul 23, 2012, 12:54:24 PM
I can confirm this happens.

My level 60 Marauder can't equip his shield (due to skilltree reset), so it has been moved to the "secondary" slot.

Whenever I hit the "II" to look at the shield I immediately crash to the log in server.

I can't remove the shield since I can't see it.

Quite annoying.

I also, don't know what stat I need to increase so I can equip the shield since I can't look at the shield without the game crashing.

EDIT: Figured out a fix so I could take it off inventory.
Last edited by Guurt on Jul 23, 2012, 6:09:21 PM
"
Guurt wrote:
I also, don't know what stat I need to increase so I can equip the shield since I can't look at the shield without the game crashing.
Check it here on the forum?
TehHammer is not a crime!
We'll get this fixed up asap!
Balance & Design
this is still an issue, it just happneed to me, i cant play my char now... any news on a fix?
You revived a three year old thread. Don't do that.

If you have an issue, make your own thread and clearly describe your problem. If it happens to be what you feel is similar to another thread like this one, link it.

I don't think your issue is the same, but it could be. Make your own thread though to get help.
"
Drakier wrote:
You revived a three year old thread. Don't do that.

If you have an issue, make your own thread and clearly describe your problem. If it happens to be what you feel is similar to another thread like this one, link it.

I don't think your issue is the same, but it could be. Make your own thread though to get help.

According to the latest patch notes, this thread very accuratly reflected his problem, so I see no issue here.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info