0.9.11b Patch Notes

"
WerdnaEgni wrote:
"
galox wrote:
"
Is "Mana Leech" being offered to any of the classes?

Im fairly sure i got one this morning on my ranger , but dont quote me on it

Oi :)
Sad to say this but I seem to be getting endless Client crashes on my laptop after this patch. Play 5 minutes crash! play 5 minutes crash!
I'm BACK :)
Requires more Ice Arrow imo.
Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat Server Test, and Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat League Event!
I've been noticing certain monsters in the wrong places as well. I was in the church level 2 and there were Sin Lords there instead of Dark Baptists and on the first floor of Chamber of Sins there were Necromancers instead of Sin Acolytes. Maybe it was just my client but I've never had that happen before til the patch.
Duplicate post in case you missed it from the other long thread.

Okay. Now when I'm holding down the button attacking a guy and he dies I start to move right after. It wasn't like this before and it's quite annoying.

Zombie summons can't cross a bridges in the subterranean level. They just disappear when you go over it.
"
Coldet wrote:
Item Quantity Support gem is still on offer - I take it then that Item quantity has not been entirely removed from the game. Is this correct?

Only prefixes were removed.

"
Increased item quantity prefixes have been removed from the game. Items that already have them are unaffected.
Well, good stuff indeed, but new thigies come to the surface, u did something to the textures, they are missing. As many ppl said lots but with lots i dont mean some more i mean LOTS of crashes from me and from the people in chat and party :) the synchro is terrible sometimes but i think thats my problem and the drops from chests looks fine to me i got like 5 yellow items this morning from the chest of dweller of the depths in merciless :)

Thx for the patch and the skill tree reset and modification
so is .9.11 = open beta, or does that come with .10.0 ??
Last edited by Darkfyre on Jul 23, 2012, 5:21:55 PM
0.10 is open beta, the release of act 3, and voice acting.
TehHammer is not a crime!
seems the crash on zoning has missed the "get repaired" in the last patch.

zone into dark forest from crossings:

exe.has ceased to function would you like to find a solution online or close the program.

was also happening last night with .11 also in act 2 norm and cruel.

on a side note:

the designation of patches doesn't mean open beta they could ignore the designations completely and even use 1.0 {which usually means release} and still be in closed beta if they chose to. not to mention that at 0.9.11b leaves literally hundreds of spaces before 0.10.0 and thousands of spaces before 1.0
Last edited by Dragoneyes001 on Jul 23, 2012, 7:57:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info