0.9.11b Patch Notes

Version 0.9.11b
  • Fixed a bug introduced today where totems that cast auras would repeatedly cast the aura forever.
  • Fixed a bug where players could stack multiple copies of the same curse on a monster.
  • Fixed a bug where curses from Maps could be overwritten by other curses.
  • Fixed a bug where players were unable to whisper each other by clicking names in chat.
  • Connected some passive skills that were accidentally isolated.
  • Added correct descriptions to some monster totems and a monster aura.
  • Fixed the floating carpets.
  • Fixed a crash in the patching server.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Good stuff :D
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
It's amazing how quick you guys get this stuff sorted out! Awesome job :)
"
Chris wrote:
  • Fixed the floating carpets.
No! Not my mount!
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
Chris wrote:
Fixed the floating carpets.

Edit: bleh, too slow.
Urist McDwarfy has been happy lately. He admired an exceptional ARPG recently. He took joy in slaughter lately. He has been attacked by the dead recently.
Check out the Path of Exile wiki: http://en.pathofexilewiki.com
Last edited by UristMcDwarfy on Jul 23, 2012, 2:42:53 AM
Dont see large chest fix mentioned here. They drop like 3-4 items each now, pretty obviously broken.
IGN: KoTao
"
UristMcDwarfy wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Fixed the floating carpets.

Edit: bleh, too slow.

many lulz had sir, well played.
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
"
aboltris wrote:
It's amazing how quick you guys get this stuff sorted out! Awesome job :)

Don't forget that they have an entire community playing the game and catching bugs to contribute to their speed.
IGN: Sudoku
"
KoTao wrote:
Dont see large chest fix mentioned here. They drop like 3-4 items each now, pretty obviously broken.

Kk, will look into it tomorrow!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Hi Chris

Please can I request that the Patch size be posted each time together with the patch notes.

Some of us need to budget our bandwidth :)

Data is still very expensive in South Africa.
I'm BACK :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info