how to unignore?

I got irritated at a conversation one of my first days playing, and did a pretty significant blanket ignore of everyone involved. But, being in HC, the community is rather small, and it's quite obvious that now I can read lots of "half" conversations as it were.

How in the heck do I clear my ignorelist? I can't seem to see anywhere a list of people I'm ignoring.
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
Last bumped on Mar 5, 2018, 10:02:32 PM
There is no list. If you want to un-ignore a specific person just type /unignore (character name).
Last edited by FaceLicker on Jul 17, 2012, 2:13:40 PM
Ouch. So since I've ignored people, and I don't know their names, they are lost to me forever.

Can't a guy temp-ignore people for talking about d3 in general chat x.x
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
It's all pretty temporary right now. I've filled my ignore list and requested a longer one (repeatedly), but the ability to access my existing one would help a great deal.

I too ignored quite freely once the TOGlodytes hit stride (people who talk about Diablo 3 incessantly), and it's very likely some of them haven't come back.

Now and then someone will talk to a name in chat I can't see and I'll unignore that name just to see if it was someone I ignored for a lesser reason.

Usually not.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
As a temporary solution, we're going to add an admin command that lets us list what accounts are on your ignore list, so if you have a full list and need to remove some, we can give you that information. I've scheduled this as a last minute addition to 0.9.11.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
As a temporary solution, we're going to add an admin command that lets us list what accounts are on your ignore list, so if you have a full list and need to remove some, we can give you that information. I've scheduled this as a last minute addition to 0.9.11.

Any idea when we are getting an ignore list in game? I'm sure there was one in there somewhere in previous patches but I'll be damned if I can find it now.
Just throwing this out there, but a local list that has unlimited slots and can be edited with a text editor or pulled up via /ignorelist or something, seems better than the work being expended on a too limited temporary system.
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]
Look forward to a list at some stage as well.

/signed
I need a larger ignore list. It is full.

I'd pay real money for it.
"
Chris wrote:

Did this make it in? I see nothing in the patch notes.

*Nevermind, useless.

"
Chris wrote:
an admin command that lets us list what accounts are on your ignore list
Last edited by hubb on Dec 31, 2012, 5:55:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info