The Way Forward not progessing in Forest Encampment

I'm in the Forest Encampment but the quest does not progress. I've logged out, talked to everyone, gone back to act 1 and returned, nothing seems to fix it.

Edit: Encountering the Blackguards in the Western Forest forced the quest to progress to that step, but I would never have known to go there if it were my first character due to the stuck quest. The first time I entered the Encampment was in a party with someone who had already been there, maybe that caused it not to recognize my quest step?

Last edited by boojl on May 18, 2013, 10:31:27 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
We'll look into this for you
Level Designer/Dungeoneer

Always post a screenshot with /debug command entered into the chat window.

First stop for Common Technical Problems
I group with my girlfriend often enough to know this one. If you're grouped with someone who is slightly ahead of you, many times quests will not update properly until you reach a step that that player has not reached yet.

This doesn't happen every time, but it does quite often. At least that's what I've seen.
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
Had the same thing last night, solo play. The quest progressed once I got to Western or ruins, not sure which one.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
I'm adding another quest state to direct you to the Western Forest.
Code warrior
I am experiencing the same at the moment with my level 19 Duelist on HC. Is it possible to just go on as normal?

EDIT: It was, so the problem is solved for me. ;)
FINALLY IT'S LUPUS!
Last edited by LupusImmortalis on May 22, 2013, 1:05:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info