Black with Path of Exile logo
144443.9%
White with Tabula Rasa linked sockets
184556.1%

Would be better if it was like this.
Why not do both?
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I voted Tabula Rasa of course, but if I was deciding purely based on the "photo", I would vote black with logo. I wonder if that's skewing the poll at all.

It's already been said a lot, but I think the sockets should be far bigger than in the mockup. And I think the sockets should look lived-in, maybe with marks on the inside edges of the sockets where gems have been placed and removed in the past, and some claw/weapon marks on the links. No logo at all would be preferable (maybe even required, from a lore pov?).

Anyway, hopefully you'll be able to offer both shirts. The poll's pretty even so far.
Last edited by EpsilonWhale on May 16, 2013, 3:38:27 AM
Already got my Shirt form the CB-Supporter Packs & so i will love the new 6-Link-One (with a little bit bigger 6-Link & the PoE-Logo on the Back maybe?)

Looking forward to the new packs :)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
So can we buy this shirt or it's just for supporters?
BLACK tabula rasa, what kind of metalhead wears white, come on.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
I adore that Tabula Rasa shirt, but vote for the black one since I just look terrible in white.
Think about one thing:

PoE should be better known in the world. I want to attract more players. More players = more fun and also more profit for GGG.
Linked sockets on a shirt just leaves ppl with ? in there eyes.

The words "Path of Exile" on the other hand will get googled by them and BAM! 1.000.000 new players.
Als noch keine Fluten waren, ward ich geboren, als die wasserreichen Quellen noch nicht flossen.
I like the black shirt the best. I'd wear it without a thought.

The white shirt I would wear if the design on the links was on the BACK and not the front. I'd never wear it, if the design was on the front. That way you could put a small 3 inch PoE or GGG logo on the breast pocket front area for advertising purposes.

If the shirt was black and the links were goldish and on the front I would wear it maybe, but not in white. (Boobs would just make the links look weird)

I personally prefer all my T-shirts to have designs on the back with maybe a small design on the front left side (breast pocket area) but that's just my personal preference.

Why not get a few designs of shirts made, let them be "limited" amounts until they are gone. That way if at the end of the supporter pack you have a rush, you can get rid of any of you have left over. Or make the shirt designs NOT exclusive to the packs and able to be sold in the future if the level of interest is high enough in the designs of the shirts.

Don't lock yourself into making something exclusive, never to be sold again for something as Iconic as the Tabula Rasa T-shirt is likely to be in the future of this game.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Last edited by peachii on May 16, 2013, 4:12:20 AM
i want a path of desynch shirt :p
IGN: Bluntexile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info