Ele Bow Templar single target DPS

I'm currently at Act3 Cruel (HC 2K HP) and here's my build:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBLMFWwx9EH8UTRSwFm8ZhRo4GmwkiySqKU8yiTbpOjA62DwtPQ9G103YVcZX4l3GZ7135Xy7ffWCm4uMjHaPRpBVm6GdrqIApwinhKyYtQS4k8T2xp7Grs9l0NDa3eFz42rkIudj7DjtIO5v8B_yRfNx99f-Cg==

My gear (barely good I would say)

My LA+GMP is working fantastically, nothing to complain about it. Unfortunately, my single target DPS (using Ice Shot+WED+Added cold as I haven't found an Elemental Hit gem yet) is abysmal. I usually curse rare foes (with temporal chains), so I'm somehow safe, but I have to hit them for what it seems like ages to kill them, many many times I run out of mana way faster. I could wear some pieces with +ele damage mods but I prefer to pack some life always in my gear. Is it me or ele archers do not pack that much punch aganist tough mobs?
Frenzy+Faster Attacks is good to have in somewhere btw.
Bear Traps are also insanely good in single target, 4l with trap+trap+added fire+blood magic i.e and pewpew.
"
fearkoodaa wrote:
Frenzy+Faster Attacks is good to have in somewhere btw.
Bear Traps are also insanely good in single target, 4l with trap+trap+added fire+blood magic i.e and pewpew.

yep, a 4-link with Frenzy, WED, Faster attacks and culling strike is awesome vs bosses.

for the real heave ones, you might want to go for traps. Bear trap *2, added fire damage and culling strike makes mooshy mooshy of bosses real quick.
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info