Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Don't understand some of the race types...

Specifically Lethal and Ancestral. It would probably be very helpful to have a description of all mods for a particular race in the post for that race.
New Year's Resolutions:
- Chicken Nuggets
- No More Bullshit
Lethal and Ancestral appeared first in Season One. I'll ask Mark to expand the descriptions.

Lethal means monsters do 50% more physical damage, plus an additional 50% of that damage of each of the elements.

Ancestral means that all areas have many totems.

"
Qarl wrote:
Lethal and Ancestral appeared first in Season One. I'll ask Mark to expand the descriptions.

Lethal means monsters do 50% more physical damage, plus an additional 50% of that damage of each of the elements.

So 150% physical, 75% cold, 75% fire, 75% lightning?
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:

So 150% physical, 75% cold, 75% fire, 75% lightning?

I will work on updating

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/44360

With the current information for all league types, and mods that we run.

Lethal will do exactly that yes.
Thanks for the swift responses! And also, thanks for the link. I feel stupid because I skimmed though that when I was wondering about the mods but somehow missed the descriptions. Edit: You may want to update that post. It says that prizes will be awarded on a HC character you guys create. I don't think that's true anymore as the rewards I've gotten so far have come in a "take only" stash tab.

If it helps, I think the formatting could be done a little differently to make things clearer. As a new racer, when I looked at the BLAMT event, I assumed that Hardcore and Turbo were the overall map/event mods and that Blood Magic, Lethal, Ancestral, Multiprojectiles and Turbo were the player mods that would affect my character. The separation between these two parts is what confused me. Especially when I saw Blood Magic and thought, “That definitely affects my character and not monsters. I don't know what the rest of these are, but they must affect my character too.”

Seems like there should be just one listing of the event mods. When there’s two, it makes you feel like there must be some reason why they are segregated.
New Year's Resolutions:
- Chicken Nuggets
- No More Bullshit
Last edited by Firecrest5 on May 14, 2013, 12:07:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info