Templar Skill Tree

What are you thinking about my Templar passive skill tree? Any suggestions?
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAQUBAy-ieARMZMME4FRmBaqbVQhFPvkK1ksqCwrSWQvVKk0MXP-6DibkRRfhFA8Yum2EGuvLPRuik1wbzk5NIRr4fyjnNNorE_4jLiR0mi_VT2IwGutZMr1m1jUY6ys268VUOUtdRT0qSHU_BJ_rP55fTUHuORZEIAmgRKolt0mnCVhKJI6zSwyGulXIbMBW8gk7V848wl2tb69gRwTJYhIaFmSu361lEXK1ZaSHCWbHNdtn7gnqaNoZVG_uAARy9gh_ds1fmXyGyhl89tCafSGTAH-qyB7-i-Ku5WPQVJvwKsXgIiIfmS1ht_Nf7VbZm6gSyEtNM9S2H1TLQR0R-eF4r40XYmPAcPSW7uvQ7YxRUaPAAL826o7qmIXKd63kTbpKhJgm89R8MYuF5VfcxiETAoKpdEH3ZjtJgqopxJhUqmTt17l4_HO6wrHb0_bDBzLnzdqoxuBLbLapgz-2gevhLZT2DWe0Hmd7x_Ndvf_HCoeYLSLU97ssSsybBBqWa8ytuCyCJJ908hzbscgP9yMgubZGC5C7jPTnluRM9OF9itPstY3T0vGr1pWEki6rZVXS7JV88v8opQ7_P3oj
Give a man a fish, and you can feed him for a day.
But give a fish a man, and you can feed it for a month.
Last edited by ThePathOfExile on Jul 8, 2012, 5:15:11 AM
First of all: You need to tell us which skills you are planning to use. A skilltree without this information is kinda useless.

Seems like u want do cast alot. But i'm no fan of mixed elements. But as i said, it rly depends on your skills ...

PS: theres a class Subforum, mb a mod can move your thread;)
Zagharos - Nicest person in the World and Beta-Key giver.
I don't understand why i have 111 points to forgive but the maximum level is 100? Thanks for the proposals! How long would it take to reach level 100? I hope i can use the passive skill tree in the open beta again.
Give a man a fish, and you can feed him for a day.
But give a fish a man, and you can feed it for a month.
Last edited by ThePathOfExile on Jul 8, 2012, 1:45:22 PM
"
I don't understand why i have 111 points to forgive but the maximum level is 100? Thanks for the proposals! How long would it take to reach level 100? I hope i can use the passive skill tree in the open beta again.

because right now there is a "soft cap" at lvl 70-ish
and a hard cap at 80
going further is nearly impossible(theres no monster of higher lvls for leveling up),
in the next patch they are introducing the end game, and IDR if they are adding the 3rd act to..
but in ob you will have it for sure, so you could reach at least lvl 90 if you grind enough imjo!
p.s.: and you have 111 pointa because some quests gives you skill points!
Last edited by kadrek91 on Jul 8, 2012, 1:53:30 PM
"
kadrek91 wrote:

Why did you add minions to this? It's not coz you run an elementalist build that you'll have to run minions.

If you wanna try out multiple elements, try and play with elemental equilibrium. But I would rather run two elements then in place of 3. Or you'll spread the boosts too much and they won't deal a lot of damage.

For example fire and lightning:

He might be a bit low on health now, but as pure caster I don't see that as a problem, besides you got easy access to many lifenodes if it would be needed. And just for the sake of your build I added Eldritch battery as well :P.

You'll probably want to run scepters as multy-elementalist though. Gives a boost to elemental damage.
"
Spectruma wrote:
"
kadrek91 wrote:

Why did you add minions to this? It's not coz you run an elementalist build that you'll have to run minions.

who sayd that was a elementalist build?O.o
and minions are alwais useful for a caster
"
kadrek91 wrote:

who sayd that was a elementalist build?O.o
and minions are alwais useful for a caster

Well the OP his intentions were to make an elementalist build, otherwise he wouldn't have added all the elemental boost passive nodes.

I would rather focus on movementspeed than minions or a quick-getaway skill than on minions though :P.

Personal preferences, I guess.
Last edited by Spectruma on Jul 9, 2012, 12:45:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info