Something funny

Well I been playing This game for about 3 day's now i have a lvl 27 war/gurd toon (dono how to spell the real name)
And i get a lot of id scrolls and what not and i thought to my self i wonder is there armor and wep's that are the color as the scrolls Well 2 kills later i got my answer its not the same color but its close its called sadima's touch wool gloves It has no lvl for use energy shield is 8
add's 5-10 fire dmg as weal as 1-17 lighting dmg it also add's 100% increased energy shield
but that's not all.. it also has a huge 23% increased quality of items found so yeah.. its on my ranger lol and it is doing very nice lol 1 hit everything so far in act 1 lol
3 days in and you already found a unique.

I still haven't found one. ;_;
My name is Kro and I'm an eternal casual.
"
Kookro wrote:

Second day in and I found my first unique ;)
"
bothkiller wrote:
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Indeed, sir.
Doing chaos runs at lv 70+ can easily farm a unique in a day but its really unpredictable. Once got two uniques in a row after being dry for days.
"
Kookro wrote:

I found my first the first time I played.
Level 7 or something, I believe.
Can you imagine an imaginary menagerie manager imagining managing an imaginary menagerie?
Last edited by DocDoomII on Jul 8, 2012, 1:23:38 PM
i just thought it was kinda funny how i just thought to my self i wonder if there is items of that color and i got one lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info