Level 28 PvP Trading

Evasion is super high but not an insanely significant mod. Life/res phys dmg(for gloves) are more crucial than evasion. You prolly won't see the currency you put into them, but when patch rolls around I bet you can earn back most of it.
Last edited by bigfoot312 on Nov 14, 2014, 9:42:51 PM
lol did you craft all those hoping to make some profit?
Unless pvp gets wildly popular I don't see you selling even 1/3 of those items for that price
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Last edited by andkamen on Nov 14, 2014, 9:39:07 PM
He's got a good bower on standard
"
bigfoot312 wrote:
Evasion is super high but not an insanely significant mod. Life/res phys dmg(for gloves) are more crucial than evasion. You prolly won't see the currency you put into them, but when patch rolls around I bet you can earn back most of it.

Yes, I realized that after testing it.
"
andkamen wrote:
lol did you craft all those hoping to make some profit?
Unless pvp gets wildly popular I don't see you selling even 1/3 of those items for that price

I am not crazy making profit out of those. I am trying to gain back the investment that i throw in those item. You should know that: Multiple crafted mode = 2 exalted, Not include the alter and alch and regral and the chao to craft. I also link them nicely..
It is like giving them away and Want the exalted that I spent on them.
the dagger and the bow will probably sell for that price because mastercarfting is the only way of getting such items. The gloves dont have any of the important stats for most builds (attack speed/flat phys or any other damage) and the boots dont even have movement speed so I'd be more than happy getting even half (if that much).

LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
can any1 pc this?
"
Impetius wrote:
WTS those evade gear: IGN: SixArrovvs
2ex
3ex
2ex
2ex
10c
3ex
3ex
20c

Note: With those gear and being a ranger, You can easily get almost 3 k EV. Using dream fragment for anti freeze and nice res ring amulet belt for the resist. And a good weapon.

So many subpar gears...
I don't know if you guys have use for this:

Selling it since I don't have use for it anymore
WTS Standard

Username in-game is PvPLAD
Last edited by TeleportLAD on Nov 20, 2014, 12:27:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info