Level 28 PvP Trading

"
VZ58 wrote:
"
RunMyWay wrote:
WTB 2x rings and an amulet with phy damage and life

I'll entertain offers

pandemonium turn is insane the rest is not worth using on almost any build imo other than grim rosary amulet which is worth a divine for higher phys and life althought perf global crit. pandemonium turn imo is worth A GREAT DEAL ; )
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
I dont mind offers but I want to clarify this because it should remain separate from the trade forum as I am not trying to sell this gear but rather let the community know it exists. I wanna show case weapons mainly, possibly jewelry because weapons are so hard to come by.

AXES
Spoiler

Craftable!

Some of these are 6 linkable.

Mauls
Spoiler
6 linkable for both

2 Hander swords
Spoiler

Staffs
Spoiler
craftable on this one

amazing block

My godly ilvl 36 craftable mace!
Spoiler

Bows not the best but some good ones! Besides the triple ele, I think its the best maybe
Spoiler
craftable bow

pretty good puncture bow

Triple ele bow

more bows that almost made the cut but some people might think are strong ; )

Hey bro do u havea quiver?
Spoiler

I have even more than this but I think u get the point, btw I found all these farming LLD gear

Swords and daggers and other 1 handers
Spoiler

triple ele ias, one of the best around if not the best ; )

Crit flicker!

Craftable!

Wands hard to find but decent!
Spoiler

Definitely going to be adding the rest of my collection but this takes alot of time to organize and post without making a mess.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
Last edited by GrindcoreTHRALL on Mar 4, 2014, 2:59:44 AM

Selling Corrupted Perandus.
Selling Corrupted Chayula for Cold Caster

lol
"
FIreskull wrote:
lol

what did the corruption do? i see nothing odd. and those would have been good boots if they were 4linked. cant do anything with sockets/links/colors after corrupted right?

@grindcore man i had that guy added for months for that wand, went away from the comp for a weekend and he came back online and you got it. prolly bought it for a chaos ill give ya 5 chaos for it :) (viper gnarl)

e/ shit u sold it alrdy
Last edited by Gjohny on Mar 15, 2014, 9:37:54 PM
"
Gjohny wrote:
"
FIreskull wrote:
lol

what did the corruption do? i see nothing odd. and those would have been good boots if they were 4linked. cant do anything with sockets/links/colors after corrupted right?

@grindcore man i had that guy added for months for that wand, went away from the comp for a weekend and he came back online and you got it. prolly bought it for a chaos ill give ya 5 chaos for it :) (viper gnarl)

e/ shit u sold it alrdy

Thats why they are lol. Alltho u dont need links for auras/mobility skills. I was using these boots and trying to upgrade them myself. (Just using for antifreeze.) I didnt expect the Unique boots to turn into a GOOD RARE, but a shit rare if it happend to become rare. Thats why the sockets are shit. This is WOOL SHOES lol. With Quality they look like one of the best es boots on indexer for low lvl pvp lol... But u cant add quality XDDD. And did I mention that they are WOOL SHOES? Seriously this item is retarded. Honestly they are so retarded that I should prob. keep them as a lol trophy.

What is the chance of using a vaal orb on Wanderlust and turning them into rather sick RARE boots for LLD?

I Wonder if u can craft similar wool gloves lol.
"
FIreskull wrote:
"
Gjohny wrote:
"
FIreskull wrote:
lol

e/ shit u sold it alrdy

Thats why they are lol. Alltho u dont need links for auras/mobility skills. I was using these boots and trying to upgrade them myself. (Just using for antifreeze.) I didnt expect the Unique boots to turn into a GOOD RARE, but a shit rare if it happend to become rare. Thats why the sockets are shit. This is WOOL SHOES lol. With Quality they look like one of the best es boots on indexer for low lvl pvp lol... But u cant add quality XDDD. And did I mention that they are WOOL SHOES? Seriously this item is retarded. Honestly they are so retarded that I should prob. keep them as a lol trophy.

What is the chance of using a vaal orb on Wanderlust and turning them into rather sick RARE boots for LLD?

I Wonder if u can craft similar wool gloves lol.

hold up u are saying those are unique boots wanderlust, that u vaal orb'd, and they turned into those rare boots. i dont believe it lol.
Yeah Vaal orbs are troll like that. That's why the art is that of wanderlusts.
@Gjohny: I assume that you have noticed that the boots have Wanderlusts art skin.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info