CI LW/tempest templar - need feedback

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBAcFQgVbDkgRLxGWE54VUBXXFkAW8xoyHRQegR8CJjwnqSjFKU8snCy_LR8vnTbFQZZDY0bXSOdLjUw1TLNPfVAwUWBWY1j1XcZd8mBtY0Nmnme9bRlwfXFNdhF-M35Zfq9_xoBWgpuFfYauiEKIa4uMjDaNGY5kj0aaz5uhncSiLqKjpJGnCKmVrrO1BLb3tvq3McG0wcXB88Lsw23Q0NeG2CTa3dte3Yzd896w4BLhc-OC44TkIuTs5wvsGO0g7m_yHfLh8773pvrS_xw=

skill points are stated out to about lvl 85

heres a build ive been thinking about making for the past few days. the main idea behind it is making a unique build that has a reasonable amount of block/spell block lots of lightning dmg and ill be running tempest shield at all times. my main attack will be lightning warp and ill be trying to stack as much spell crit as possible. i was making this build with pvp in mind, i know that i wont be able to kill the top people but i thought it would be fun to make a build that utilizes lightning warp as its main attack since i havnt seen that in pvp yet. ive got 3 extra power charges so i may end up using that chest armor that gives you power charges on crit, which could open the door to an effective discharge.

any feedback is appreciated, just dont be an ass about it.
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
Last edited by oowarpigoo on May 11, 2013, 11:46:14 PM
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBAcFWxEvE54VUBXXFkAW8xoyHRQegR8CJjwnqSjFKU8svy0fL502xTrYO-E8BUNjRtdHBkjnS41MNUyzTdhQMFFgVmNY9V3GXfJfamBtY0Nmnme9bRlwUnDVcU12EX4zfq9_xoFvgpuFfYauiEKIa4uMjDaMdo5kj0aP-prPm6GdxJ48n9-io6SRpwinK6mVtQS297b6tzHAUcHFwfPC7MNt0NDXhtgk217b593z4XPi9-OE5CLsGOw47SDub-988h3y4fO-96b60v8c

just tweeked it a bit, i took the other body & soul cluster and globaly more ES. Don't take the ES on shield nod, those are pretty bad, also you go deep in the witch starter for a little crit nods when you have the big ones on the shadow area. I also think you won't need that mush dex and strenght nod, but i kept the strengh one for at least life leech.

You can try to use Power charge on crit on tempest shield since the spell have a good base crit chance.

I also took the templar AoE nods since it synergise well with lightning warp for easy double proc.

Also, CI without ghost reaver sound pretty silly.
Last edited by Papyrazzi on May 12, 2013, 8:12:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info