GeneralMartinus' Duel Totem Lightning Warp Build

(DISCLAIMER: This is a build in progress in which I will share with all of you the trials and tribulations of this build. This is a work in progress and is not meant to be taken into consideration until full tests have been conducted.)

Current progress:
Level 62 spork Templar, no equipment, passives needs slight tweeking for proposed build linked below. Leveling needed gems.

Intro:

I wanted to break the mold with a lot of dual totem builds out there and I figured that since the new lightning warp buffs were put into place, I'd give it a go. What we have here is a build VERY similar to a dual spork build but with a few alterations to augment what lightning warp does and offers.

Lightning warp does several things, it provides an augmentable AOE damage that surrounds the totem. It also casts damage at the point of departure and arrival, meaning the tooltip dps may not display total dps on a given target. Lightning warp's quality is cast speed which is valuable as well as leveling up the gem also decreases the time it takes to cast. Please remember that 90% of the time the totem is casting close by and not farther away so cast time relative to distance is VERY short and can be enhanced with gear, the Faster Casting gem, as well as passives.

The build:
Tri Curse Freezing Ball Lightning Witch - view-thread/1483161
-------------------------------------------------------
General Martinus' Spoils of War - view-thread/419523
-------------------------------------------------------
Proud Alpha Tester, helping shape the world of Wraeclast
is this build up to date?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info