Tired of Diablo 3 --- playing Path of Exile Stream

Hey guys,

I've been playing D3 since beta and launch. I'm very bored with the game now and I'm about to try something new. Hopefully PvP comes out soon for Diablo 3 or else there would be absolutely no point in playing. With that said I have more than enough background experience in gaming. Especially hack-n-slash action RPGs. Come check out my stream:

twitch.tv/thenakedbarb

Thanks!
I made the transition a week ago.

I also noticed your name from the HC forums methinks.

PoE, such a better game already.
Invasion - No Sacrifice No Glory

HTTP://WWW.TWITCH.TV/THISISDEUX
Amen.

I have a 60 wiz, 60 barb, 50 DH and I'm completely done with that disasterous game, Diablo3.

I've never been more disappointed in a game.

I'm an old school diablo1/2 player, and POE seems more my cup of tea than D3 could ever hope to be.
While I agree that D3 has become boring and that PoE is much more fun, I don't think that PvP will save D3 as it will just highlight even further that D3 is now P2W.
“I look only to the good qualities of men. Not being faultless myself, I won’t presume to probe into the faults of others.” - Gandhi
I'm also getting exhausted with Diablo 3 right now. I'd be playing the original D1 if Battlenet 1.0 wasn't screwed up at the moment, and I can't play Path of Exile until I get a key.

I'm really excited to try this out, I'm so glad this game has the Skill Forest thing going on, and the inventory can actually fill up with junk. I missed the scrolls from D2, and them being here is a nice treat, especially since they also double for currency, which gives them an added oomph to their value.

See y'all online once I'm in. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info