Error: Transferred a partial file while downloading

I bought my closed Beta access today and directly downloaded the installer.

However, while the client is downloading the content, it always crashes with the error message:

Error: Transferred a partial file while downloading http://patch1.pathofexile.com:8095/patch/0.9.10.7/Art/Textures/Interface/UIImages_4.dds

Which I only can confirm (I can´t even copy that error message to here!?) and the client closes.

Basically there are 33MB left to download now, but the client always crashes with that message now.

Any ideas?

Regards
First thing that pops into my head is to redownload it, you will need to delete the Content.ggpk file from your path of exile install folder first (in future you should make a copy of this file when you have a working game - so if on patch it does get corrupted you dont have to re download the whole lot again)
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Thanks, did that 3 times now but the problem still exists :(
I tried disabling the firewall and PackCheck, both didn´t do anything.

Can someone please upload his working content.ggpk to a hoster (preferrablx netload or filefatory)where I can download it?

TY
Give it another hour for the kiwis to be fully awake, and hopefully you'll get an answer.
TehHammer is not a crime!
Sorry to hear of your trouble.

This error can be caused by a couple of things, the easiest one to check is to try disabling your firewall. One of our other users reported that they had to completely shut down their firewall rather than just pause it, so if your firewall has multiple settings try to fully disable it.

Another cause can be if a proxy has cached a bad copy of the file. If you know you're going through a proxy, try to bypass it. It's possible your ISP could be running a proxy as well, you may have to contact them and ask - if they are you could try to get them to clear the cache for *.pathofexile.com

You should be able to copy the contents of an error message by pressing Ctrl+C while the message box is active.

Best of luck.
Well, I am out of things to try to download the last bit of the client data to actually play this game.

Unless someone from GGG or someone else provides me with a possibility to download the .ggpk manually I can´t start the game :(
For future reference:

It was the Anti-Virus. Disabling it has let me download the last 5.33 MB of the client data.

Why I was able to download the other 4 GB without an problems is beyond me though...
Had the same problem
Temporarily disabled Kaspersky AV and it all worked fine
Glad you were able to sort it out in the end! I'll note this down for others with the same problem.
Balance & Design

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info