RoA CI bloodrage, articarmor, molten shell. can i do it?

I wanted a ranged build good for aoe and with many buffs on (not auras, already have teamates with auras) that wasnt hp tank build and was mostly holding right click.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAW8EswVbB2MMfQ0CEH8RUBRNFSAV1xm0HNwkiyj6KjgqTSymLL8s6S0fMn4yiTQKN2Y3gzvhPAU8LTyOPQ89Xz8nQYdGcUcGS0lN2FJTVmNXK1fJV-Jb9F9qbRluqnNTd-V4unq4fLt99X5Zf8aBb4LHgziESIaui3qLjIx2j6aP-pMnlSCePJ97n9-io6brpyuuk7QMtz64k7vWvqfAD8AZwcXB88NtxPbGnsauytPNmNJN14bb597G4vfmgepi6rrr7uwY73z6sQ==

roa+fasterattack+elewepdmg+conceffect+addedfiredmg+(when i get a 6l)

artic armor (cuz no armor but good mana regen... but will it be enough?)
molten shell (cuz no armor)
14q bloodrage (for 15%a.speed and my 6+% es leech)
clarity, discipline, hatred

ill use the bow that xforms 25%of physical dmg into chaos (like 25% armor but better) and i cant afford lioneyes glare.

Maybe it would have been a betetr idea to start as duelist and get IR but i dont have good ES gear saved up so id have to go pure ES so no armor or evasion ot get IR owrth the points

Im level 27 atm. a pain to level xD

any opinions on what i should change?

-Shuh

Last edited by Shuh on May 7, 2013, 5:36:03 PM
EVERYTHING OMG U SUCK
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAnEC4wSzB2MHpQx9DkgPxBB_EVARlhOeFVAV5xbzHRQfAiY8J-0pTyycLKctHy-dMtE2xTrYO3w74UGWQ2NFR0bXSbJN2E99VytY9VnzWitapl3GXfJgbWaebRlwUnB9cNVxTXOzdhF7134zfq9_xoBWgW-CEIKbiEKLeow2jHaNGY5kj0aP-prPnaOdxJ48oi6io6PypJGnCKcrqZWsqrUEtvq3MbiTuMq71sAawbTBxcHzw23GntVP2CTa3dzH3Yzd895337DgEuL35CLk7OaB7BjsOPBr8XbyHfPd96b3wfrS_Ks=
Im wondering if ill actually be able to run artic armor considering i wont have eldtritch battery?

-Shuh
Well... here's somthing positive at least. If you start witch instead of templar (do it before its too late! :) you will gain another... oh... 15 points or so to use... somewhere else.

"
RabidMonk wrote:
Well... here's somthing positive at least. If you start witch instead of templar (do it before its too late! :) you will gain another... oh... 15 points or so to use... somewhere else.

i unno. i thoguth about it. starting as duelist(or witch. same thing..well witch is easier)...i didnt do the math i admit it; body and soul, the 50% ele wep dmg,the radius and the extra 60% regen of mana(forgot to grab it on showed build, forgot to add the 2nd mana regen from templar)

i do lose about 15 points in just useless strg/dex nodes and bad starter stuff though. true

heres the 1st build i thought doing(running with disc,clarity,grace):
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAW8HYwx9DQIOrRB_EVAVIBXXFx0Y2xm0HNwhYCepKPoppSo4Kk0shSymLL8s6S0fMgkyfjQKN2Y3gzvhPI49Xz8nQKBBh0OcRnFHBktJUlNWY1crV8laGlv0X2pqk20ZbmluqnNTdPF4unq4f8aCx4RIhq6Leo1-j6aP-pMnlSCbLZ65n3uio6brpyuuk7QMtkG3triTu9a-p8APwBnBxcHzw23EuMaeytPNmNJN1fjXhtvn3sbi9-aB6mLquuvu7BjvTvqx

would prolly have been better but i always wanted to make a bow templar =/ and a CI toon... i thought why not merge both

i was thiunking using resolute technique maybe but i guess its not worth it... for so many useless nodes =/

im 42 now... ugh... i might follow ur tip and make a witch...guess u cant argue with 30%fasterattack and IR...

-Shuh

EDIT: NAY. ILL MAKE IT DUELIST.. Its 1 less lvl until witch than templar is also. i rly should have done the math...... ffs
Last edited by Shuh on May 8, 2013, 5:54:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info