Looking for Guidance

Hi all, been playing a little over/under a week, and have seemed to have gotten the hang of things. Due of early deaths, I became something of an expert on normal. But I've since gotten to cruel in the month race on my ele cleave templar. I've gone slowly, no knowing my limits and not wanting to die yet again before reaching end-game. As it stands, I'm in act 3, and truly unsure of where to go. I can't seem to decide where to place my points, or if I should simply go for a new build all together based on my current passive tree. First, here are my stats and my tree:

Stats
Spoiler

Level - 52
HP - 1907
Mana - 364
ES - 176

111 Int
250 Str
88 Dex

1224 Armor (28% Reduction)
340 Evasion (10% Dodge)
Fire Res - 54% (Before Purity)
Cold Res - 52% (Before Purity)
Light Res - 75% (Before Purity)
Chaos Res - 7%

Life/Sec - 28.6
Mana/Sec - 8.9

22 Physical Reflect

Dual Strike - 1075.3 DPS w/o Anger (1444.9 with anger)
0.56 As

Cleave - 727.7 DPS w/o Anger (997 with anger)
0.56 As

Spec
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEEswVbFE0aOCSLKU8yiTbpPAU8LT0PQ2NG103YV-JY9VnzZp5nm3FNcql3Ynfjd-V8u3zZffWBb4KbgziEY4uMjHaQVZrPncSePJ_fogCnhKyqrj63McAaxPbGruFz42rk8edj7DjtIO988kX60v4K

Gear
Spoiler

Gems (levels) and links
Spoiler
Dual Strike (13) - WED (12)
Cleave (5) - Life Gain on Hit (11) - WED (12)
Discipline (6)
Purity (8)
Decoy Totem (13)
Anger (13)
Leap Slam - Mobility choice

Basically, I'm constantly unsure of myself since this is my first time getting to cruel. Am I under-geared for Act 3? And I just ovelry scared due to this being my first time getting here?

My auras - I can barely support 2 auras, no matter the combination, I can't figure out how I can fix this and not gimp myself somewhere. I have the mana pot in case I start to feel unsafe and roll with a double defensive aura setup.

How safe would it be for me to progress, as is, to Piety (solo, my partner in the month race re-rolled D:)

Is there another build I can use this current passive tree setup I have with, and do as well or better than I can do now? I can work with difficult builds, so that isn't an issue.

Overall - Do I have reason to scared, or do I just need to buck up, down my man-mode energy drinks, and go roflstomp some baddies in act 3?
Last edited by _Lytte_ on May 4, 2013, 2:36:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info